You have a lot to think about when it comes to running your business, but the right tools can improve efficiency and bring you peace of mind.
Humaniqa, offered through the CAAR Perk$ program, makes handling human resources more convenient than ever, featuring 24/7 access to a vast library of information, along with services to support your human resources program including secure online storage.
Humaniqa is specifically tailored for the HR needs of small-medium businesses. Presented in partnership with Group Benefits Consulting of Canada (GBCC), Humaniqa offers a library of human resource templates (based on labour legislation in each province) designed to save you time, money and a headache.
“In this context, it just makes a lot more sense to access and use a template that has already been created, rather than having to start from scratch and generate these materials yourself,” says Glenn Kehrer, employee benefit specialist with GBCC. “It’s easy to get set up and to use, and it’s really worthwhile.”
Humaniqa in Action
Kehrer is speaking from a user-perspective, having turned to Humaniqa to create materials for his own company.
“I’ve personally used Humaniqa when I put together our employee handbook,” he says. “I did it through the Humaniqa website. It did take a little bit of time, but it was very straightforward.”
Kehrer says that he was prompted to answer about 15 to 20 questions and received the finished product almost instantly after completing the questions.
“Within seconds of hitting “submit,” I had a fully operational employee handbook that completely met our needs,” he says. “I was actually quite surprised at how easy it was.”
Start Saving Today
Creating an employee handbook is just one example of the many HR jobs you can use Humaniqa to complete.
Ready to get started? If you’re a part of GBCC’s CAAR Group Insurance Program, you can access Humaniqa for a discounted rate of only $100 annually through the CAAR perk$ program, saving nearly $400 from the full price of the program.
“It just makes good sense to access Humaniqa through CAAR Perk$,” says Kehrer. “It can really help streamline your business and make things easier for you.”
Don’t miss out on this unbeatable chance to save and manage your most important resource, your employees! Visit caar.org/resources/caar-perk to sign up today.
- Save the Date for the 2019 CAAR Conference Mark your calendars for the 2019 CAAR Conference, Feb. 12-14 in Winnipeg, MB! After the success of the 2018 conference in Saskatoon, SK, the conference planning committee is already hard at work putting together the ...
- CAAR Member Survey Is Coming CAAR is pleased to announce the next phase in its strategic overview and planning process – the annual CAAR member survey. Launching this month, the survey is designed to get critical feedback from CAAR members to he...
- Member Alert: Update on CAAR’s Equivalency Certificate and Temporary Certificate *Note: this article contains the most up to date information on CAAR’s Equivalency and Temporary Certificates regarding the B620/622 changes. In the case of discrepancy, please disregard previous information. Canadi...
- CAAR Conference Photo Gallery Now Online! Relive the highlights from the Agri-retail Event of the Year – the 2018 CAAR Conference photo gallery is now online! Featuring 10 informative speaker sessions and two and a half days of networking, The CAAR Conferenc...
- Thank You For Conserving Canada’s Soil During National Soil Conservation Week, CAAR would like to thank our members for their dedication to helping their customers make the best decisions on their operations to protect our soils for the next generations. ...