You have a lot to think about when it comes to running your business, but the right tools can improve efficiency and bring you peace of mind.
Humaniqa, offered through the CAAR Perk$ program, makes handling human resources more convenient than ever, featuring 24/7 access to a vast library of information, along with services to support your human resources program including secure online storage.
Humaniqa is specifically tailored for the HR needs of small-medium businesses. Presented in partnership with Group Benefits Consulting of Canada (GBCC), Humaniqa offers a library of human resource templates (based on labour legislation in each province) designed to save you time, money and a headache.
“In this context, it just makes a lot more sense to access and use a template that has already been created, rather than having to start from scratch and generate these materials yourself,” says Glenn Kehrer, employee benefit specialist with GBCC. “It’s easy to get set up and to use, and it’s really worthwhile.”
Humaniqa in Action
Kehrer is speaking from a user-perspective, having turned to Humaniqa to create materials for his own company.
“I’ve personally used Humaniqa when I put together our employee handbook,” he says. “I did it through the Humaniqa website. It did take a little bit of time, but it was very straightforward.”
Kehrer says that he was prompted to answer about 15 to 20 questions and received the finished product almost instantly after completing the questions.
“Within seconds of hitting “submit,” I had a fully operational employee handbook that completely met our needs,” he says. “I was actually quite surprised at how easy it was.”
Start Saving Today
Creating an employee handbook is just one example of the many HR jobs you can use Humaniqa to complete.
Ready to get started? If you’re a part of GBCC’s CAAR Group Insurance Program, you can access Humaniqa for a discounted rate of only $100 annually through the CAAR perk$ program, saving nearly $400 from the full price of the program.
“It just makes good sense to access Humaniqa through CAAR Perk$,” says Kehrer. “It can really help streamline your business and make things easier for you.”
Don’t miss out on this unbeatable chance to save and manage your most important resource, your employees! Visit caar.org/resources/caar-perk to sign up today.
- Register Non-Member Branch Locations for CAAR Membership Is each one of your company’s locations represented through CAAR membership? By registering all of your company’s non-member branch locations, you can ensure they enjoy the great benefits of CAAR’s advocacy and regul...
- CAAR Perk$ Partner Roundup CAAR is proud to offer its members access to a wide range of valuable products and services at discounted rates through the CAAR Perk$ Program. Read more for a review of the Perk$ Partners, and the unbeatable offerin...
- Is Your Retail Pursuing Transport Canada Visual Inspection Facility Certification? Take the latest member poll on caar.org to share your views with CAAR, allowing your association to gain a better understanding of member priorities. In this poll, CAAR is asking its members: Is your retail plann...
- CAAR's 2017-18 Year At-A-Glance CAAR has released its annual Year At-A-Glance to give you a snapshot of how your membership dollars were put to work this past year supporting programming, services and advocacy. As the only national association f...
- Have You Renewed Your CAAR Membership? Renew your CAAR membership for the 2018-2019 season today! When you’re represented by the only national association dedicated to advancing the business of Canadian ag retail, you always have an advocate with a unifie...