You have a lot to think about when it comes to running your business, but the right tools can improve efficiency and bring you peace of mind.
Humaniqa, offered through the CAAR Perk$ program, makes handling human resources more convenient than ever, featuring 24/7 access to a vast library of information, along with services to support your human resources program including secure online storage.
Humaniqa is specifically tailored for the HR needs of small-medium businesses. Presented in partnership with Group Benefits Consulting of Canada (GBCC), Humaniqa offers a library of human resource templates (based on labour legislation in each province) designed to save you time, money and a headache.
“In this context, it just makes a lot more sense to access and use a template that has already been created, rather than having to start from scratch and generate these materials yourself,” says Glenn Kehrer, employee benefit specialist with GBCC. “It’s easy to get set up and to use, and it’s really worthwhile.”
Humaniqa in Action
Kehrer is speaking from a user-perspective, having turned to Humaniqa to create materials for his own company.
“I’ve personally used Humaniqa when I put together our employee handbook,” he says. “I did it through the Humaniqa website. It did take a little bit of time, but it was very straightforward.”
Kehrer says that he was prompted to answer about 15 to 20 questions and received the finished product almost instantly after completing the questions.
“Within seconds of hitting “submit,” I had a fully operational employee handbook that completely met our needs,” he says. “I was actually quite surprised at how easy it was.”
Start Saving Today
Creating an employee handbook is just one example of the many HR jobs you can use Humaniqa to complete.
Ready to get started? If you’re a part of GBCC’s CAAR Group Insurance Program, you can access Humaniqa for a discounted rate of only $100 annually through the CAAR perk$ program, saving nearly $400 from the full price of the program.
“It just makes good sense to access Humaniqa through CAAR Perk$,” says Kehrer. “It can really help streamline your business and make things easier for you.”
Don’t miss out on this unbeatable chance to save and manage your most important resource, your employees! Visit caar.org/resources/caar-perk to sign up today.
- Welcome Processa, CAAR’s Newest Perk$ Partner If you are looking for affordable, flexible payment processing solutions for your retail, take a peek at Processa! Keep reading to learn how switching to Processa can benefit your business and get details on a specia...
- The 2019 CAAR AGM CAAR retailer members are encouraged to attend the 2019 CAAR Annual General Meeting, which will be held on Tuesday, Feb. 12 in Winnipeg, Man., prior to the CAAR Conference Icebreaker Cocktail Reception. The 2019 A...
- CAAR Holiday Office Closure CAAR’s staff and board of directors would like to wish all of our members and their families a safe and restful holiday season. CAAR’s office will be closed from December 24 through January 1, re-opening on January ...
- Speak Up For Your Industry on the CAAR Board Don't sit on the sidelines while somebody else speaks for your industry – get involved with the CAAR board of directors. Lending your time and expertise to the board is good for the industry, and for you as an indivi...
- The Benefit of Benefits Offering group coverage has positive effects on employers and employees alike. After a competitive salary, a group benefit plan is often the deciding factor when a candidate is considering a job offer, says Glenn ...