You have a lot to think about when it comes to running your business, but the right tools can improve efficiency and bring you peace of mind.
Humaniqa, offered through the CAAR Perk$ program, makes handling human resources more convenient than ever, featuring 24/7 access to a vast library of information, along with services to support your human resources program including secure online storage.
Humaniqa is specifically tailored for the HR needs of small-medium businesses. Presented in partnership with Group Benefits Consulting of Canada (GBCC), Humaniqa offers a library of human resource templates (based on labour legislation in each province) designed to save you time, money and a headache.
“In this context, it just makes a lot more sense to access and use a template that has already been created, rather than having to start from scratch and generate these materials yourself,” says Glenn Kehrer, employee benefit specialist with GBCC. “It’s easy to get set up and to use, and it’s really worthwhile.”
Humaniqa in Action
Kehrer is speaking from a user-perspective, having turned to Humaniqa to create materials for his own company.
“I’ve personally used Humaniqa when I put together our employee handbook,” he says. “I did it through the Humaniqa website. It did take a little bit of time, but it was very straightforward.”
Kehrer says that he was prompted to answer about 15 to 20 questions and received the finished product almost instantly after completing the questions.
“Within seconds of hitting “submit,” I had a fully operational employee handbook that completely met our needs,” he says. “I was actually quite surprised at how easy it was.”
Start Saving Today
Creating an employee handbook is just one example of the many HR jobs you can use Humaniqa to complete.
Ready to get started? If you’re a part of GBCC’s CAAR Group Insurance Program, you can access Humaniqa for a discounted rate of only $100 annually through the CAAR perk$ program, saving nearly $400 from the full price of the program.
“It just makes good sense to access Humaniqa through CAAR Perk$,” says Kehrer. “It can really help streamline your business and make things easier for you.”
Don’t miss out on this unbeatable chance to save and manage your most important resource, your employees! Visit caar.org/resources/caar-perk to sign up today.
- CAAR Introduces AED Advantage as Our Newest Perk$ Partner Canadian ag retailers are committed to the highest levels of safety for their staff and customers. To help your business maintain that commitment to safety, CAAR is proud to welcome AED Advantage as our newest partne...
- Share Your Customer Appreciation Events Nobody appreciates their customers like CAAR members! If you’re having a special customer appreciation event this summer, share the photos with your association. Read more for details. Our members are known for sh...
- Save Time and Money with HR Resources from TwoGreySuits Human resources can be a time-consuming and sometimes frustrating part of running a business. Often, it’s the simplest things, like having the correct forms on hand to deal with an employee issue, that can bring the ...
- Register Non-Member Branch Locations Today! Is each of your company’s locations represented through CAAR membership? By registering all of your company’s non-member branch locations, you can ensure they are covered by CAAR’s advocacy and regulatory support, tr...
- CAAR Membership: Renew Today Now’s the time to renew your CAAR membership for the 2019-2020 season! When you’re represented by the only national association dedicated to advancing the business of Canadian ag retail, you have an advocate with a u...