Interested in exhibiting at the leading business conference for ag-retailers? Make sure to secure your space on the CAAR Conference tradeshow floor. Registration opens Wednesday, June 20.
Register as an exhibitor at the 2019 CAAR Conference to increase your company's visibility at the event and make it easier for attendees to find you at your booth, with the events hosted on the tradeshow floor this is the perfect opportunity to network with ag retailers, suppliers and industry partners.
Last year the tradeshow was sold out! Register early to secure your space at the conference!
Exhibiting at the CAAR Conference provides you the opportunity to:
- Connect through face-to-face marketing with over 300 attendees
- Reinforce relationships and discover new customers within the industry
- Promote new products, programs and solutions
- Chance to participate in the Innovation Showdown and introduce new concepts
For the most up to date information, check https://caar.org/caar-conference/exhibitors regularly.
Don’t Miss Out, Subscribe to CAAR Emails Today!
- Save the Date for the 2019 CAAR Conference Mark your calendars for the 2019 CAAR Conference, Feb. 12-14 in Winnipeg, MB! After the success of the 2018 conference in Saskatoon, SK, the conference planning committee is already hard at work putting together the ...
- CAAR Conference Photo Gallery Now Online! Relive the highlights from the Agri-retail Event of the Year – the 2018 CAAR Conference photo gallery is now online! Featuring 10 informative speaker sessions and two and a half days of networking, The CAAR Conferenc...
- Panel Discussion: Understanding Farmers' Needs and Expectations Four Canadian farmers share their insights into the relationship between farmer and retailer at the 2018 CAAR Conference. Four Canadian farmers share their insights into the relationship between farmer and retaile...
- Chairman’s Award: Bob McNaughton The winner of CAAR’s 2017 Chairman’s Award has been a force in the Ontario fertilizer industry throughout his career, which has spanned more than 40 years. Although his business achievements are numerous and impressi...
- Retailer Hall of Fame: Pattie Ganske When she first started working part-time at Parkland Fertilizers in Wetaskiwin, Alta., Pattie Ganske didn’t know she was paving the way for woman in agri-retail and agriculture. More than three decades later, her ex...