Renew your CAAR membership for the 2018-2019 season today! When you’re represented by the only national association dedicated to advancing the business of Canadian ag retail, you always have an advocate with a unified voice on your side. Read more for the great benefits of CAAR membership.
Advocacy and Compliance
Ag retailers must demonstrate and document their compliance with federal, provincial, municipal and county regulations. CAAR advocates on your behalf in discussions with government on regulatory issues. In 2018, CAAR successfully secured Equivalency and Temporary Certificates to provide its members with compliance relief on updated hydrostatic testing requirements on nurse tanks.
Resources for Retailers
Through CAAR Training, CAAR Perk$ and CAAR Mart, members receive the resources they need to keep on top of considerations that are imperative for ag retailers including safety training, human resources management and facility signage. These services make it that much more convenient for CAAR members to keep their operations running smoothly.
The CAAR Conference
The annual CAAR Conference is the leading business event for ag retailers, bringing together retailers from across Canada for two-and-a-half days of outstanding networking and education opportunities. Featuring a tradeshow floor with the latest in products and services from our suppliers, illuminating speaker sessions and exciting events like CAAR’s Pro-Ag Investments Auction and the Innovation Showdown, you won’t want to miss the 2019 CAAR Conference in Winnipeg. CAAR members receive exceptional value on retailer, exhibitor and supplier passes.
How can ag retailers stand out in the crowd? Along with its offerings of professional development, education and learning opportunities to gain competitive edge and differentiate your business, CAAR recognizes members through its annual CAAR’s Choice Awards program. With categories for individuals and companies, the CAAR’s Choice Awards recognize agri-retailers for their business excellent, commitment to environmental-stewardship best practices and support for their communities and the industry. Only CAAR members are eligible for these prestigious awards.
- Can't Attend the 2019 CAAR Conference? View the CAAR AGM Online New in 2019: If you can’t attend the 2019 CAAR Conference in Winnipeg, you can still stay up-to-date with important updates from your association, including confirmation of the 2019-20 Board of Directors, by viewing ...
- Excellent Education Opportunities at the 2019 CAAR Conference For 24 years, the CAAR conference has offered retailers an unbeatable setting for networking, education and business development, and this year’s conference is no exception! Here is just a taste of the excellent educ...
- The 2019 CAAR AGM CAAR retailer members are encouraged to attend the 2019 CAAR Annual General Meeting, which will be held on Tuesday, Feb. 12 in Winnipeg, Man., prior to the CAAR Conference Icebreaker Cocktail Reception. The 2019 A...
- Speak Up For Your Industry on the CAAR Board Don't sit on the sidelines while somebody else speaks for your industry – get involved with the CAAR board of directors. Lending your time and expertise to the board is good for the industry, and for you as an indivi...
- Exhibitor Registration is Closed - Register as a Delegate Today! Exhibitor registration is closed, but you can still register as a delegate and take advantage of the many valuable networking opportunities and informative speaker sessions at the 2019 CAAR Conference in Winnipeg! ...