Renew your CAAR membership for the 2018-2019 season today! When you’re represented by the only national association dedicated to advancing the business of Canadian ag retail, you always have an advocate with a unified voice on your side. Read more for the great benefits of CAAR membership.
Advocacy and Compliance
Ag retailers must demonstrate and document their compliance with federal, provincial, municipal and county regulations. CAAR advocates on your behalf in discussions with government on regulatory issues. In 2018, CAAR successfully secured Equivalency and Temporary Certificates to provide its members with compliance relief on updated hydrostatic testing requirements on nurse tanks.
Resources for Retailers
Through CAAR Training, CAAR Perk$ and CAAR Mart, members receive the resources they need to keep on top of considerations that are imperative for ag retailers including safety training, human resources management and facility signage. These services make it that much more convenient for CAAR members to keep their operations running smoothly.
The CAAR Conference
The annual CAAR Conference is the leading business event for ag retailers, bringing together retailers from across Canada for two-and-a-half days of outstanding networking and education opportunities. Featuring a tradeshow floor with the latest in products and services from our suppliers, illuminating speaker sessions and exciting events like CAAR’s Pro-Ag Investments Auction and the Innovation Showdown, you won’t want to miss the 2019 CAAR Conference in Winnipeg. CAAR members receive exceptional value on retailer, exhibitor and supplier passes.
How can ag retailers stand out in the crowd? Along with its offerings of professional development, education and learning opportunities to gain competitive edge and differentiate your business, CAAR recognizes members through its annual CAAR’s Choice Awards program. With categories for individuals and companies, the CAAR’s Choice Awards recognize agri-retailers for their business excellent, commitment to environmental-stewardship best practices and support for their communities and the industry. Only CAAR members are eligible for these prestigious awards.
- Make Your Voice Heard CAAR is now accepting nominations for its 2019-20 Board of Directors. Submit a nomination on behalf of yourself or another individual and make your voice heard! Read more for testimonials from Board Chair Don Kitson ...
- Help Shape the Future of CAAR CAAR Members are invited to participate in the CAAR Member Forum on Thursday, Feb 14, 2019, immediately following the CAAR Conference. This is your opportunity to ask questions, give feedback and help guide our decis...
- Attention CCAs: Earn CEUs Before the End of the Year Certified Crop Advisors looking for Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) can earn self-study credits through CAAR’s CCA Examiner program. Now is a great time to earn some CEUs before the end of the year! CEUs can e...
- Human Resources Solutions at Your Fingertips From hiring employees to implementing company policies, managing human resources can be a daunting, expensive and time-consuming process for business owners. CAAR is here to help by offering members FREE access to th...
- The Top 5 Reasons to Attend the 2019 CAAR Conference Registration is now open for the 2019 CAAR Conference! Register now and take advantage of special early bird pricing. Read more for the top 5 reasons to attend the ag retail event of the year! 1. Stay Informed wit...