Renew your CAAR membership for the 2018-2019 season today! When you’re represented by the only national association dedicated to advancing the business of Canadian ag retail, you always have an advocate with a unified voice on your side. Read more for the great benefits of CAAR membership.
Advocacy and Compliance
Ag retailers must demonstrate and document their compliance with federal, provincial, municipal and county regulations. CAAR advocates on your behalf in discussions with government on regulatory issues. In 2018, CAAR successfully secured Equivalency and Temporary Certificates to provide its members with compliance relief on updated hydrostatic testing requirements on nurse tanks.
Resources for Retailers
Through CAAR Training, CAAR Perk$ and CAAR Mart, members receive the resources they need to keep on top of considerations that are imperative for ag retailers including safety training, human resources management and facility signage. These services make it that much more convenient for CAAR members to keep their operations running smoothly.
The CAAR Conference
The annual CAAR Conference is the leading business event for ag retailers, bringing together retailers from across Canada for two-and-a-half days of outstanding networking and education opportunities. Featuring a tradeshow floor with the latest in products and services from our suppliers, illuminating speaker sessions and exciting events like CAAR’s Pro-Ag Investments Auction and the Innovation Showdown, you won’t want to miss the 2019 CAAR Conference in Winnipeg. CAAR members receive exceptional value on retailer, exhibitor and supplier passes.
How can ag retailers stand out in the crowd? Along with its offerings of professional development, education and learning opportunities to gain competitive edge and differentiate your business, CAAR recognizes members through its annual CAAR’s Choice Awards program. With categories for individuals and companies, the CAAR’s Choice Awards recognize agri-retailers for their business excellent, commitment to environmental-stewardship best practices and support for their communities and the industry. Only CAAR members are eligible for these prestigious awards.
- Renew Your CAAR Membership Today Your membership with CAAR enables you to focus your attention on your business; trusting CAAR to share the regulatory, compliance and advocacy information you need to know, when you need to know it. Who We Are CA...
- Don’t Let HR Issues Keep You Awake at Night Every business has people management issues and CAAR has the solution for you! Are you worried about absenteeism issues, employee performance problems, employees over-using Social Media, doing performance reviews,...
- Register Non-Member Branch Locations for CAAR Membership Is each one of your company’s locations represented through CAAR membership? By registering all of your company’s non-member branch locations, you can ensure they enjoy the great benefits of CAAR’s advocacy and regul...
- The Business of Agriculture is Healthy and Evolving CAAR’s Executive Director Mitch Rezansoff took a reprieve from the office to attend Ag in Motion 2018 (AIM18), just north of Saskatoon, SK. Read more for Rezansoff’s five key takeaways from the event, and his thought...
- Is Your Retail Pursuing Transport Canada Visual Inspection Facility Certification? Take the latest member poll on caar.org to share your views with CAAR, allowing your association to gain a better understanding of member priorities. In this poll, CAAR is asking its members: Is your retail plann...