Is each one of your company’s locations represented through CAAR membership? By registering all of your company’s non-member branch locations, you can ensure they enjoy the great benefits of CAAR’s advocacy and regulatory support, training programs and much more. Register additional branches for $335 per location today!
CAAR’s advocacy work, regulatory compliance support, training programs, annual conference and communications services are designed and executed to benefit all Canadian ag retail businesses. The support of our membership allows us to continue offering these services at little to no cost to members.
CAAR’s Work in 2017-18
In 2017-18, CAAR made significant accomplishments on behalf of our members, and each of these accomplishments was made possible through membership support.
Through its advocacy efforts, CAAR undertook a sustained and dedicated effort to represent retailers in meetings with regulators in discussions on the impact of changes to CSA B620/B622.
To help members remain in compliance with evolving regulations, CAAR made numerous updates to its training programs, resources and communications. CAAR is also in the process of developing additional CSA B620/B622.
As well, CAAR participated in committees, boards and working groups to represent the needs of retailers and remains committed to collaborating wherever possible.
To learn more about CAAR’s work on behalf of its members over this past year, take a look at CAAR’s 2017-18 Year At-A-Glance.
Register Additional Branches Today
By contributing to the association through branch membership, you are helping to ensure the long-term sustainability of your association, and ensuring our programs and services remain available to serve you in the coming years. Make sure all of your company’s branch locations can take advantage of CAAR’s excellent lineup of programming, register additional branches for $335 per location today!
Thank you in advance for your support of CAAR through membership, we look forward to working with you in the coming year.
- Quarterly At-A-Glance (July – Sept. 2020) We would like to thank our members who renewed their CAAR membership for the 2020/21 year and continued their investment with us. Membership Without the loyalty and support of our members, we would not be able to...
- Reminder: CAAR Membership Renewals Due June 30th CAAR members are in the process of receiving membership renewal information and we’re encouraging all members to renew for the 2020-21 year. Don't delay - membership renewals are due June 30, 2020. CAAR is a membe...
- Thank You CAAR Members Thank you to our members who renewed their 2020/21 membership and continued to invest in CAAR. Without the loyalty and support, CAAR would not be able to continuously produce valuable programs and services as well as...
- CAAR’s 2019/20 Year At-A-Glance CAAR recognizes the hard work our members do every day ensuring farm customers have you as a valued resource for their operations. This same commitment to your success is our focus every day and we look to continue t...
- CAAR Members Give Back Through the Thank-A-Retailer Contest CAAR congratulates Prairie Giants Crop Supply (Inglis, Man.) and Sharpe’s Crop Services (Moosomin, Sask.) for their recent wins in ADAMA’s Thank-a-Retailer Community Contest! Both retailers received $15,000 to suppor...