The Canadian Association of Agri-Retailers is pleased to host NTSP Safety Training covering the testing and inspection requirements of the CSA B620 and CSA B622 Safety Standards.
This seminar will include hands-on hydrotesting and visual inspection procedures as well as Transport Canada facility registration guidance. All participants will receive a 3-year safety certification or re-certification upon completion.
The morning classroom training will be held at the Clarion Hotel & Suites (3130 Victoria Ave, Brandon) and the afternoon hands-on training will be held at Redfern Farm Services (922 Douglas St.). Lunch is included in the cost of registration.
PLEASE NOTE: REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 10TH.
SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION BASED ON MINIMUM ATTENDANCE.
|Friday September 14th, 2018 | 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
|Clarion Hotel & Suites, Brandon, MB
Redfern Farm Services, 922 Douglas St.
NTSP (3 Year Certification) - Member
NTSP - CAAR Member $225.00
NTSP (3 Year Certification) - Non Member
NTSP - Non-Member $275.00
|Monday September 10th, 2018
- CCA once again offering a series of live online tutorials to help those taking CCA exam CCA is once again launching a series of live online tutorials to assist individuals seeking to write the CCA exam to be better prepared. Tom Jensen and Carol Holt will be the presenters. The next CCA exam date is...
- Nurse Tank Training Information Are you interested in obtaining your Tank Inspector & Tester certification? The Nurse Tank Safety Program Training is required for the inspection, test, and retesting of nurse tanks and applicator tanks for th...
- Feds Want Your Help to Resolve the Canadian Ag Labour Shortage New National Agricultural Labour Strategy is looking for solutions to Canadian workforce challenges, shortages and retention. It’s your chance to provide an answer for a national conundrum. On June 27, 2022, the G...
- Quarterly At-A-Glance (January – March 2022) CAAR was busy in the first quarter of 2022 - we know it's hard to keep up with everything. Learn about CAAR's activities in our first Quarterly At-A-Glance of 2022, providing an overview of how we represented and adv...
- April 23 CAAR Virtual Safety Officer Training This month, send your staff to get their 3-year Safety Officer certification or re-certification at a comprehensive one-day Virtual NTSP training session. The Nurse Tank Safety Training (NTSP) course outlines the ...