CAAR is pleased to host this seminar, which will include hands-on hydrotesting and visual inspection procedures as well as Transport Canada facility registration guidance. All participants will receive a 3-year safety certification or re-certification upon completion.
The morning classroom training will be held at the Clarion Hotel & Suites (3130 Victoria Ave, Brandon) and the afternoon hands-on training will be held at Redfern Farm Services (922 Douglas St.). Lunch is included in the cost of registration.
|WHEN||Friday September 14th, 2018 | 9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|WHERE||Clarion Hotel & Suites, Brandon, MB
Redfern Farm Services, 922 Douglas St.
NTSP (3 Year Certification) - Member
NTSP - CAAR Member $225.00
NTSP (3 Year Certification) - Non Member
NTSP - Non-Member $275.00
|RSVP||Monday September 10th, 2018|
- Saskatchewan Ammonia Dealers: 2019 SGI Permit Now Available Online CAAR has once again successfully renewed the SGI Letter of Approval to Anhydrous Ammonia or Fertilizer Distributors, expiring Dec. 31, 2019. This letter is available for Saskatchewan CAAR members only, approving t...
- New CAN Security Code of Practice Furthers Industry Safety To further our industry’s commitment to advancing safety and security, Fertilizer Canada has created a Calcium Ammonium Nitrate (CAN) Security Code of Practice with input from industry and government groups. This new...
- CAAR Launches New Voluntary B620 Identification Decal Program CAAR is pleased to announce the launch of a new voluntary decal program to help assist in the easy identification of post weld and non-post weld heated anhydrous ammonia tanks and nurse wagons. CAAR has developed ...
- Compliance Reminder: B620 Changes in Effect CAAR is reminding all members that they must adhere to the updated B620-14 Standard to remain in compliance with Transportation of Dangerous Goods Regulations. Under the new standard, visual inspections for all anhyd...
- NTSP Safety Training in Brandon - Register Now! The Canadian Association of Agri-Retailers is pleased to host NTSP Safety Training covering the testing and inspection requirements of the CSA B620 and CSA B622 Safety Standards. This seminar will include hands-on...