CAAR is pleased to host this seminar, which will include hands-on hydrotesting and visual inspection procedures as well as Transport Canada facility registration guidance. All participants will receive a 3-year safety certification or re-certification upon completion.
The morning classroom training will be held at the Clarion Hotel & Suites (3130 Victoria Ave, Brandon) and the afternoon hands-on training will be held at Redfern Farm Services (922 Douglas St.). Lunch is included in the cost of registration.
|WHEN||Friday September 14th, 2018 | 9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|WHERE||Clarion Hotel & Suites, Brandon, MB
Redfern Farm Services, 922 Douglas St.
NTSP (3 Year Certification) - Member
NTSP - CAAR Member $225.00
NTSP (3 Year Certification) - Non Member
NTSP - Non-Member $275.00
|RSVP||Monday September 10th, 2018|
- Spring Training Season in the Ag Retail Industry Spring training is not just for baseball players, it's for ag retailers too! Get ready for a busy spring by registering your staff for the Anhydrous Ammonia: Retailer Safe Handling and TDG Certification course. This ...
- CAAR Volunteers Drive Advocacy CAAR fights on your behalf for issues and regulations that impact your business. CAAR strives to bring your perspective - the perspective of ag retailers - to regulators before decisions are made, and CAAR works to e...
- Ag Retailer Tips for Safety Robert Gobeil, Ag Health and Safety Specialist for the Canadian Agricultural Safety Association (CASA) recently provided insights about safety from an ag retailers’ perspective Gobeil talked about the impact incid...
- The CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction is Going Digital! Hosted during the 2021 CAAR Conference from February 9 – 11, 2021, the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments auction will be hosted online, making it easier for you to bid on your favourite auction products through online and mobi...
- Nurse Tank Safety Program Training Survey 2020 The Canadian Association of Agri-Retailers (CAAR) is looking to host an in-person Nurse Tank Safety Training (NTSP) course if there is sufficient demand. Please complete the short survey by Monday, August 10 if you a...