Your membership with CAAR enables you to focus your attention on your business; trusting CAAR to share the regulatory, compliance and advocacy information you need to know, when you need to know it.
Who We Are
CAAR is a member driven organization representing Canada’s ag retailers on the national stage. As the recognized voice for retail we advocate on behalf of all of Canada’s ag retailers to ensure that their voice is represented consistently and strongly with regulators, industry groups and to the public.
CAAR’s diverse membership represents the entire crop inputs sector: fertilizer, crop protection, bio technology, seed, services, storage and handling and equipment. With over 575 members, including retailers, suppliers and manufacturers, consultants and industry associations, CAAR’s strength and representation is growing.
What We Do
As a CAAR member, you are a part of a national unified voice:
- Advocating on behalf of the business of ag retail;
- Protecting your employees, customers and the public through a continual emphasis on maintaining and exceeding safety and security standards; and
- Ensuring the long-term environmental, economic and social sustainability of the ag-retail industry by supporting best management practices and transparency in business.
As a CAAR member, you receive:
- Access to continuing education programs to maintain your status as a trusted resource for your customers;
- Opportunities to forge new and strengthen existing business relationships at the CAAR Conference; and
- Exclusive communications keeping you up-to-date with the latest industry news, trends, and regulation.
As a CAAR member, you show you are proud to:
- Stand behind the science of agriculture and support innovation that lead to positive impacts for the industry;
- Support programs that encourage education, discussion and a clear understanding about Canadian agriculture; and
- Contribute to the achievements of the Canadian agriculture industry.
Renew Your Membership Today
Your membership matters. The association’s advocacy work, regulatory compliance support and training programs, annual conference, and communications services are of benefit to all ag retail businesses, and CAAR is proud to offer them at minimal or no cost to members. CAAR’s advocacy success is driven by the size of membership the association represents. Every member makes a difference and strengthens CAAR’s ability to influence decision makers and regulators.
CAAR membership is an investment in the long term sustainability of the association and the availability of our programs and services for all members. Make your voice heard through CAAR’s unified voice. To renew your membership today, please contact our member services team.
- Register Non-Member Branch Locations for CAAR Membership Is each one of your company’s locations represented through CAAR membership? By registering all of your company’s non-member branch locations, you can ensure they enjoy the great benefits of CAAR’s advocacy and regul...
- Is Your Retail Pursuing Transport Canada Visual Inspection Facility Certification? Take the latest member poll on caar.org to share your views with CAAR, allowing your association to gain a better understanding of member priorities. In this poll, CAAR is asking its members: Is your retail plann...
- CAAR's 2017-18 Year At-A-Glance CAAR has released its annual Year At-A-Glance to give you a snapshot of how your membership dollars were put to work this past year supporting programming, services and advocacy. As the only national association f...
- Have You Renewed Your CAAR Membership? Renew your CAAR membership for the 2018-2019 season today! When you’re represented by the only national association dedicated to advancing the business of Canadian ag retail, you always have an advocate with a unifie...
- Have Your Say – Take the CAAR Member Survey Today Shape future programming and services offered by your retail association by offering your feedback, insight and ideas. By assessing both current and potential future services, as well as gaining insight on regula...