Your membership with CAAR enables you to focus your attention on your business; trusting CAAR to share the regulatory, compliance and advocacy information you need to know, when you need to know it.
Who We Are
CAAR is a member driven organization representing Canada’s ag retailers on the national stage. As the recognized voice for retail we advocate on behalf of all of Canada’s ag retailers to ensure that their voice is represented consistently and strongly with regulators, industry groups and to the public.
CAAR’s diverse membership represents the entire crop inputs sector: fertilizer, crop protection, bio technology, seed, services, storage and handling and equipment. With over 575 members, including retailers, suppliers and manufacturers, consultants and industry associations, CAAR’s strength and representation is growing.
What We Do
As a CAAR member, you are a part of a national unified voice:
- Advocating on behalf of the business of ag retail;
- Protecting your employees, customers and the public through a continual emphasis on maintaining and exceeding safety and security standards; and
- Ensuring the long-term environmental, economic and social sustainability of the ag-retail industry by supporting best management practices and transparency in business.
As a CAAR member, you receive:
- Access to continuing education programs to maintain your status as a trusted resource for your customers;
- Opportunities to forge new and strengthen existing business relationships at the CAAR Conference; and
- Exclusive communications keeping you up-to-date with the latest industry news, trends, and regulation.
As a CAAR member, you show you are proud to:
- Stand behind the science of agriculture and support innovation that lead to positive impacts for the industry;
- Support programs that encourage education, discussion and a clear understanding about Canadian agriculture; and
- Contribute to the achievements of the Canadian agriculture industry.
Renew Your Membership Today
Your membership matters. The association’s advocacy work, regulatory compliance support and training programs, annual conference, and communications services are of benefit to all ag retail businesses, and CAAR is proud to offer them at minimal or no cost to members. CAAR’s advocacy success is driven by the size of membership the association represents. Every member makes a difference and strengthens CAAR’s ability to influence decision makers and regulators.
CAAR membership is an investment in the long term sustainability of the association and the availability of our programs and services for all members. Make your voice heard through CAAR’s unified voice. To renew your membership today, please contact our member services team.
- Quarterly At-A-Glance (July – Sept. 2020) We would like to thank our members who renewed their CAAR membership for the 2020/21 year and continued their investment with us. Membership Without the loyalty and support of our members, we would not be able to...
- Reminder: CAAR Membership Renewals Due June 30th CAAR members are in the process of receiving membership renewal information and we’re encouraging all members to renew for the 2020-21 year. Don't delay - membership renewals are due June 30, 2020. CAAR is a membe...
- Thank You CAAR Members Thank you to our members who renewed their 2020/21 membership and continued to invest in CAAR. Without the loyalty and support, CAAR would not be able to continuously produce valuable programs and services as well as...
- CAAR’s 2019/20 Year At-A-Glance CAAR recognizes the hard work our members do every day ensuring farm customers have you as a valued resource for their operations. This same commitment to your success is our focus every day and we look to continue t...
- CAAR Members Give Back Through the Thank-A-Retailer Contest CAAR congratulates Prairie Giants Crop Supply (Inglis, Man.) and Sharpe’s Crop Services (Moosomin, Sask.) for their recent wins in ADAMA’s Thank-a-Retailer Community Contest! Both retailers received $15,000 to suppor...