Global Fertilizer Day is an international awareness campaign initiated by Fertilizers Europe and supported by fertilizer associations and companies worldwide. The goal is to bring awareness to the important role fertilizer brings as the backbone of agriculture and to feeding the world. Coming up on Oct. 13, Global Fertilizer Day is an opportunity to highlight the many reasons to be proud of the Canadian fertilizer industry.
Join our webinars to learn more about Fertilizer Canada's online toolkit.
In preparation for Global Fertilizer Day, Fertilizer Canada has created an online toolkit that includes digital marketing materials, social media campaign ideas and other resources available for use. Several of these resources are also available in French.
Follow CAAR on Twitter @CdnAgRetail to see our fertilizer story and share yours as well. Include the hashtags #FertilizerDay and #4R in social media posts leading up to and on Global Fertilizer Day. Also, be sure to follow, tag and retweet @FertilizerDay and @FertilizerCA.
In addition, they will host two informational webinars, on Sept. 26 and 28, to explore the toolkit and provide an overview of the included resources. CAAR encourages all members to join the webinars to learn more about how you can engage in Global Fertilizer Day and celebrate the successes of the industry.
Click the links below to register for Fertilizer Canada’s informational webinars.
Wednesday, Sept. 26, 2018
1 p.m. EST
Friday, Sept. 28, 2018
1 p.m. EST
- New CAN Security Code of Practice Furthers Industry Safety To further our industry’s commitment to advancing safety and security, Fertilizer Canada has created a Calcium Ammonium Nitrate (CAN) Security Code of Practice with input from industry and government groups. This new...
- Provide the Sustainability Advice Growers Are Looking For As an agri-retailer, growers are relying on your expertise to provide solutions to the sustainability demands of consumers, and it is important to demonstrate your dedication to and knowledge of the framework. In ...
- Manitoba Restrictions on Winter Application of Nutrients CAAR advises all Manitoba members that due to current environment conditions and forecasted overnight temperatures dropping below -10°C, Manitoba Sustainable Development, with input from multiple provincial agricultu...
- Celebrate Global Fertilizer Day October 13 Global Fertilizer Day, celebrated annually on October 13, is an international awareness campaign initiated by Fertilizers Europe and supported internationally by fertilizer associations and companies with the goal of...
- Compliance Reminder: B620 Changes in Effect CAAR is reminding all members that they must adhere to the updated B620-14 Standard to remain in compliance with Transportation of Dangerous Goods Regulations. Under the new standard, visual inspections for all anhyd...