Global Fertilizer Day is an international awareness campaign initiated by Fertilizers Europe and supported by fertilizer associations and companies worldwide. The goal is to bring awareness to the important role fertilizer brings as the backbone of agriculture and to feeding the world. Coming up on Oct. 13, Global Fertilizer Day is an opportunity to highlight the many reasons to be proud of the Canadian fertilizer industry.
Join our webinars to learn more about Fertilizer Canada's online toolkit.
In preparation for Global Fertilizer Day, Fertilizer Canada has created an online toolkit that includes digital marketing materials, social media campaign ideas and other resources available for use. Several of these resources are also available in French.
Follow CAAR on Twitter @CdnAgRetail to see our fertilizer story and share yours as well. Include the hashtags #FertilizerDay and #4R in social media posts leading up to and on Global Fertilizer Day. Also, be sure to follow, tag and retweet @FertilizerDay and @FertilizerCA.
In addition, they will host two informational webinars, on Sept. 26 and 28, to explore the toolkit and provide an overview of the included resources. CAAR encourages all members to join the webinars to learn more about how you can engage in Global Fertilizer Day and celebrate the successes of the industry.
Click the links below to register for Fertilizer Canada’s informational webinars.
Wednesday, Sept. 26, 2018
1 p.m. EST
Friday, Sept. 28, 2018
1 p.m. EST
- A New Way To Reduce Nutrient Loss & Increase Fertilizer Efficiency New nitrogen fertilizer technologies promise to reduce environmental nutrient impact and GHG emissions, increase crop yield, and cost up to half of current costs. There’s fertilizer, and then there’s Enhanced Effi...
- The Fertilizer Market – What Happened and Where It Is Going An examination of the fertilizer market provided by Josh Linville of StoneX Financial looking at the global markets, political intrigue, weather, and, yes, Covid. Josh Linville is the Director of StoneX Financial ...
- Fertilizer Canada Working in Partnership with Ag Retailers Clyde Graham recently spoke about how Fertilizer Canada is working in partnership with ag retailers, several programs and partnerships to promote sustainability. New regulations in the fertilizer industry have mad...
- CAAR Advocates on Behalf of Canadian Ag Retailers Membership with CAAR enables you to focus your attention on your business; trusting CAAR to share the regulatory, compliance and advocacy information you need to know when you need to know it. CAAR is the Natio...
- Manitoba Nutrient Application Ban in Effect on Nov. 10 CAAR advises all Manitoba members and producers information regarding restrictions on winter nutrient application from the Manitoba Agriculture and Resource Development website. Nutrient Application Ban in Effect ...