Global Fertilizer Day is an international awareness campaign initiated by Fertilizers Europe and supported by fertilizer associations and companies worldwide. The goal is to bring awareness to the important role fertilizer brings as the backbone of agriculture and to feeding the world. Coming up on Oct. 13, Global Fertilizer Day is an opportunity to highlight the many reasons to be proud of the Canadian fertilizer industry.
Join our webinars to learn more about Fertilizer Canada's online toolkit.
In preparation for Global Fertilizer Day, Fertilizer Canada has created an online toolkit that includes digital marketing materials, social media campaign ideas and other resources available for use. Several of these resources are also available in French.
Follow CAAR on Twitter @CdnAgRetail to see our fertilizer story and share yours as well. Include the hashtags #FertilizerDay and #4R in social media posts leading up to and on Global Fertilizer Day. Also, be sure to follow, tag and retweet @FertilizerDay and @FertilizerCA.
In addition, they will host two informational webinars, on Sept. 26 and 28, to explore the toolkit and provide an overview of the included resources. CAAR encourages all members to join the webinars to learn more about how you can engage in Global Fertilizer Day and celebrate the successes of the industry.
Click the links below to register for Fertilizer Canada’s informational webinars.
Wednesday, Sept. 26, 2018
1 p.m. EST
Friday, Sept. 28, 2018
1 p.m. EST
- CAAR Member Achieves 4R Certification The Cottam branch of CAAR retailer member Setterington's Fertilizer Service Ltd. has recently become the third agriculture nutrient service provider to achieve Ontario 4R Certification, a program administered by Fert...
- Mitch Rezansoff Attends Fertilizer Canada’s Parliamentary Forum CAAR Executive Director Mitch Rezansoff travelled to Ottawa to meet with Members of Parliament and industry colleagues during Fertilizer Canada’s annual Parliamentary Forum from April 9-10. Read more for a summary of...
- MB Application of Nutrients Now Permitted Manitoba’s provincial restriction of the winter application of agriculture nutrients has now ended, fertilizer (including manure) may now be applied across the province. CAAR thanks the Government of Manitoba for...
- No Variance: Manitoba Nutrient Application Restriction Manitoba Sustainable Development has decided that the provincial restriction on winter application of nutrients will remain in place until 11:59 CDT, Wednesday, April 10. Based on current and forecasted weather condi...
- New CAN Security Code of Practice Furthers Industry Safety To further our industry’s commitment to advancing safety and security, Fertilizer Canada has created a Calcium Ammonium Nitrate (CAN) Security Code of Practice with input from industry and government groups. This new...