CAAR retailer members are encouraged to attend the 2019 CAAR Annual General Meeting, which will be held on Tuesday, Feb. 12 in Winnipeg, Man., prior to the CAAR Conference Icebreaker Cocktail Reception.
The 2019 AGM is open to all voting members of CAAR. Come out and make your vote count!
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2019
Time: 4:00 p.m.
Place: Kildonan Room, Delta Hotels Winnipeg
Please Note: The meeting will require a quorum of 35 retail members; votes require a majority to pass. Proxy votes are not permitted.
2019-20 Board of Directors
The 2019-20 CAAR Board of Directors will be voted on and announced during the AGM.
Click here to hear from board chair Don Kitson and past-chair Martin Kiefer about their experiences on the CAAR Board of Directors.
Click here to learn more about the 2019 CAAR Conference. See you in Winnipeg!
- CAAR Members Win ADAMA Thank-A-Retailer Contest Congratulations to Horizon Fertilizers Ltd. (Bruno, Sask.) and Olds Fertilizers and Sundre Soil Services (Olds, Alta.) for winning this year’s ADAMA Thank-a-Retailer Community Contest! Both retailers received $15,000...
- Save the Date for the 2020 CAAR Conference! The 25th annual CAAR Conference will be held Feb. 11-13, 2020 in Saskatoon, SK! Mark your calendars and make plans to join us for two and a half days of networking, professional development and education in “the Pari...
- You Can Help Shape the 2020 CAAR Conference CAAR would like to remind 2019 CAAR Conference attendees to complete their post-conference survey for a chance to win one of two $50 VISA gift cards. Comments and suggestions received will be used to help shape next ...
- Canadian Association of Agri-Retailers Announces Board of Directors The Canadian Association of Agri-Retailers (CAAR) is pleased to announce its 2019-20 board of directors who will lead the association throughout the next year as CAAR works to strengthen the ag retail industry in Can...
- 2019 CAAR Conference - Thank You Thank You For Another Great CAAR Conference! CAAR extends its sincere thanks to our many sponsors, exhibitors, auction donors, planning committee members, attendees and special guests for lending their time, support...