CAAR retailer members are encouraged to attend the 2019 CAAR Annual General Meeting, which will be held on Tuesday, Feb. 12 in Winnipeg, Man., prior to the CAAR Conference Icebreaker Cocktail Reception.
The 2019 AGM is open to all voting members of CAAR. Come out and make your vote count!
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2019
Time: 4:00 p.m.
Place: Kildonan Room, Delta Hotels Winnipeg
Please Note: The meeting will require a quorum of 35 retail members; votes require a majority to pass. Proxy votes are not permitted.
2019-20 Board of Directors
The 2019-20 CAAR Board of Directors will be voted on and announced during the AGM.
Click here to hear from board chair Don Kitson and past-chair Martin Kiefer about their experiences on the CAAR Board of Directors.
Click here to learn more about the 2019 CAAR Conference. See you in Winnipeg!
- Missed #CAARcon? Register Today to View all Speaker Sessions Didn’t Attend the 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference? No worries, you can still register for #CAARcon until March 5 and access our virtual event hosted on SwapCard, giving you the opportunity to watch all 23 speaker sessio...
- Share Your Feedback to Win a $50 VISA Gift Card Your feedback helps us improve future events. Please take a few minutes to share your thoughts about our virtual event while it’s still fresh in your mind – what went right, what could have enhanced your virtual conf...
- Now online – Read the Feb. 2021 CAAR Communicator Read the February 2021 CAAR Communicator – available online now! The last issue of the CAAR Communicator before the annual CAAR Conference gives you the scoop on the virtual event from Feb. 9-11, plus important annou...
- CAAR Conference: Educate. Engage. Evolve Our virtual event is an interactive, online experience, providing ag retailers with an opportunity to educate themselves through informative sessions and group discussions, engage with exhibitors and other attendees ...
- 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference: Concurrent Sessions The 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference three-day agenda has been developed by the conference committee who knows what ag retailers need and includes relevant and engaging topics as well as virtual networking opportunities ...