CAAR retailer members are encouraged to attend the 2019 CAAR Annual General Meeting, which will be held on Tuesday, Feb. 12 in Winnipeg, Man., prior to the CAAR Conference Icebreaker Cocktail Reception.
The 2019 AGM is open to all voting members of CAAR. Come out and make your vote count!
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2019
Time: 4:00 p.m.
Place: Kildonan Room, Delta Hotels Winnipeg
Please Note: The meeting will require a quorum of 35 retail members; votes require a majority to pass. Proxy votes are not permitted.
2019-20 Board of Directors
The 2019-20 CAAR Board of Directors will be voted on and announced during the AGM.
Click here to hear from board chair Don Kitson and past-chair Martin Kiefer about their experiences on the CAAR Board of Directors.
Click here to learn more about the 2019 CAAR Conference. See you in Winnipeg!
- CAAR Member Achieves 4R Certification The Cottam branch of CAAR retailer member Setterington's Fertilizer Service Ltd. has recently become the third agriculture nutrient service provider to achieve Ontario 4R Certification, a program administered by Fert...
- View 2019 CAAR Conference Photo Gallery Online Revisit the highlights from the Ag Retail Event of the Year – the 2019 CAAR Conference photo gallery is now online. Featuring informative and inspiring speaker sessions and two and a half days of networking, The CAAR...
- CAAR Perk$ Spotlight: West Can Group CAAR membership pays off – members receive access to savings and exclusive services through the CAAR Perk$ program. Read more to learn how your business can save costs through West Can Group, a proudly Canadian, Mani...
- Panel Discussion: Mergers and Acquisitions Four industry leaders provided their insight into the recent wave of mergers and acquisitions and shared their advice for ag retailers during the 2019 CAAR Conference. From left to right: Al DriverBayer CropScien...
- Chairman's Award: Grant Larocque When selecting the 2018 Chairman’s Award recipient, CAAR board chair Don Kitson knew the award needed to go to Grant Larocque, a long-time board member and ardent association supporter. Grant Larocque, Orchard Tra...