When craftsmanship counts... Hi Tech Installations Ltd. is the preeminent service provider in the construction of superior granular fertilizer, grain, seed, and feed handling facilities. Our goal is to exceed the needs of service providers and producers through quality craftsmanship and service at a fair value. Our team of engineers and designers pays attention to details that keeps your project on target.
Hi Tech Installations Ltd. manages all aspects of your project needs including:
- complete project design and installation
- engineering and fabrication of new facilities
- maintenance of material handling equipment
- upgrading of existing seed, feed, grain and dry fertilizer handling facilities
- on site repairs, fabricating & maintenance
- specializing in problem solving, troubleshooting and offering solutions to any situation.
Along with the support of our valued employees, quality suppliers and superior contractors, Hi Tech Installations Ltd. is committed to working as a team in providing dependable and knowledgeable first class craftsmanship. We are a certified dealer of Doyle, Ranco Fertiservice, and Meridian Manufacturing Group products. We are also CWB and COR Certified to ensure safe work places.
At Hi Tech Installations Ltd., we deliver exactly what our name implies. We respond to our customer’s needs in a highly technical manner with honesty, integrity and professionalism.
Our vision is one of being a customer focused, growth based, diverse business meeting the needs of clients through quality, innovation, superior service, and optimum asset utilization.
"When Craftsmanship Counts"... turn to Hi Tech Installations Ltd.
- ESN Offers a Smart Return for Retailers Enhanced efficiency fertilizers (EEFs) are forms of fertilizer, including nitrogen, designed to reduce nutrient losses to the environment. With fewer nutrients lost, more are available to crops. Nitrogen EEFs, unlike...
- At AGI we build the world’s food infrastructure. AGI is a global leader in the planning, engineering and manufacturing of full solutions and systems across 5 platforms: Grain, Fertilizer, Food, Feed and Seed. We partner with our customers on 6 continents to leverag...
- New CAN Security Code of Practice Furthers Industry Safety To further our industry’s commitment to advancing safety and security, Fertilizer Canada has created a Calcium Ammonium Nitrate (CAN) Security Code of Practice with input from industry and government groups. This new...
- Coming in 2019 – 4R Nutrient Management Specialty for Prairie Certified Crop Advisers The Prairie Certified Crop Adviser Board plans to launch a 4R Nutrient Management Specialty (4R NMS) for CCAs in February 2019. Over the past year, the Prairie CCA Board has collaborated with Fertilizer Canada on ...