The CAAR Conference is the ag retail event of the year, giving retailers a chance to come together to network, learn and celebrate their industry. The conference also provides members with several opportunities to provide direct feedback to the association. From the opening AGM to the follow-up delegate survey, your participation counts!
Please take these opportunities to get involved, share your opinions and be heard.
CAAR 2019 Annual General Meeting
CAAR’s Annual General Meeting will be held on Tuesday, Feb. 12, prior to the CAAR Conference Icebreaker Cocktail Reception, and is open to all voting members of CAAR.
CAAR 2019 AGM
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2019
Time: 4:00 p.m.
Place: Kildonan Room, Delta Hotels Winnipeg
Please Note: The meeting will require a quorum of 35 retail members; votes require a majority to pass. Proxy votes are not permitted.
All retailer members are encouraged to attend. We look forward to seeing you there!
Join the 2019-20 Board of Directors
Do you want to expand your network, represent your fellow retailer and contribute to the strength of the industry? Take your involvement with CAAR to the next level by joining the CAAR Board of Directors!
Click here to hear from board chair Don Kitson and past-chair Martin Kiefer about their experiences on the CAAR Board of Directors.
CAAR members are invited to attend a Member Forum moderated by CAAR’s Executive Director, Mitch Rezansoff, immediately following the close of Conference on Thursday, Feb. 14.
The open forum will give members the opportunity to share their thoughts on the association’s activities and will help CAAR determine its priorities for the coming year.
CAAR Member Forum
Date: Thursday, February 14, 2019
Time: 2:00-3:00 pm
Location: Millennium Suite, 2nd Floor, RBC Convention Centre Winnipeg
CAAR Conference Survey
Every year, CAAR works hard to deliver an event that delivers tremendous value to delegates, exhibitors and sponsors. To help achieve this goal, we rely on feedback provided by members through the annual post-conference Member Survey.
The Conference Survey is your chance to let the conference planning committee know what you liked (or didn’t like) at the conference, and what you hope to see at next year’s event.
We value your opinion – watch for a Conference Survey announcement, on caar.org and in your email inbox, in the weeks following Conference. When you receive it, please take a few moments to share your thoughts and suggestions on how we can build on our success and continue to make the CAAR Conference memorable and valuable for everyone in attendance.
Click here to learn more and register for the 2019 CAAR Conference. See you in Winnipeg!
- 2019 CAAR Conference - Day Three Recap Getting Disruptive Graham Sherman’s inspiring and motivating talk was the perfect presentation to open the final day of the 2019 CAAR Conference. Sherman is the co-owner of Tool Shed Brewing Company, an Alberta brew...
- 2019 CAAR Conference - Day One Recap And we’re off! Ag retailers from across Canada gathered in the heart of the continent in Winnipeg, MB today to break the ice at the 24th Annual CAAR Conference. Taking Care of Business Before getting the celebratio...
- Celebrate Canada's Agriculture Day at the Icebreaker Cocktail Reception CAAR is proud to celebrate Canada's Agriculture Day at tonight's Icebreaker Cocktail Reception, sponsored by John Deere Financial. Use the #CdnAgDay and #CAARcon2019 hashtags on Twitter to share your love for Canada'...
- CAAR Conference Delegates Can Save with Processa Processa, CAAR’s newest Perk$ program partner, has a great offer for CAAR Conference delegates. Visit the Processa booth at the 2019 CAAR Conference to learn more about Processa’s affordable, flexible payment process...
- Your Ultimate Guide to the 2019 CAAR Conference Are you ready for the ag retail event of the year? Please take the time to review these important details ahead of the event to make your arrival at conference a smooth one. If you have any questions, please contact ...