The CAAR Conference is the ag retail event of the year, giving retailers a chance to come together to network, learn and celebrate their industry. The conference also provides members with several opportunities to provide direct feedback to the association. From the opening AGM to the follow-up delegate survey, your participation counts!
Please take these opportunities to get involved, share your opinions and be heard.
CAAR 2019 Annual General Meeting
CAAR’s Annual General Meeting will be held on Tuesday, Feb. 12, prior to the CAAR Conference Icebreaker Cocktail Reception, and is open to all voting members of CAAR.
CAAR 2019 AGM
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2019
Time: 4:00 p.m.
Place: Kildonan Room, Delta Hotels Winnipeg
Please Note: The meeting will require a quorum of 35 retail members; votes require a majority to pass. Proxy votes are not permitted.
All retailer members are encouraged to attend. We look forward to seeing you there!
Join the 2019-20 Board of Directors
Do you want to expand your network, represent your fellow retailer and contribute to the strength of the industry? Take your involvement with CAAR to the next level by joining the CAAR Board of Directors!
Click here to hear from board chair Don Kitson and past-chair Martin Kiefer about their experiences on the CAAR Board of Directors.
CAAR members are invited to attend a Member Forum moderated by CAAR’s Executive Director, Mitch Rezansoff, immediately following the close of Conference on Thursday, Feb. 14.
The open forum will give members the opportunity to share their thoughts on the association’s activities and will help CAAR determine its priorities for the coming year.
CAAR Member Forum
Date: Thursday, February 14, 2019
Time: 2:00-3:00 pm
Location: Millennium Suite, 2nd Floor, RBC Convention Centre Winnipeg
CAAR Conference Survey
Every year, CAAR works hard to deliver an event that delivers tremendous value to delegates, exhibitors and sponsors. To help achieve this goal, we rely on feedback provided by members through the annual post-conference Member Survey.
The Conference Survey is your chance to let the conference planning committee know what you liked (or didn’t like) at the conference, and what you hope to see at next year’s event.
We value your opinion – watch for a Conference Survey announcement, on caar.org and in your email inbox, in the weeks following Conference. When you receive it, please take a few moments to share your thoughts and suggestions on how we can build on our success and continue to make the CAAR Conference memorable and valuable for everyone in attendance.
Click here to learn more and register for the 2019 CAAR Conference. See you in Winnipeg!
- Panel Discussion: Mergers and Acquisitions Four industry leaders provided their insight into the recent wave of mergers and acquisitions and shared their advice for ag retailers during the 2019 CAAR Conference. From left to right: Al DriverBayer CropScien...
- Chairman's Award: Grant Larocque When selecting the 2018 Chairman’s Award recipient, CAAR board chair Don Kitson knew the award needed to go to Grant Larocque, a long-time board member and ardent association supporter. Grant Larocque, Orchard Tra...
- Retailer of the Year: South Country Co-op South Country Co-op (South Country) prides itself on its commitment to creating safe and productive workplaces. The company is known for investing highly in its staff and empowers team members to take ownership and m...
- The 2019 CAAR Conference Ag retailers from across the country gathered in Winnipeg, Man. for education, inspiration and unbeatable networking opportunities at the Ag Retail Event of the Year. Ag retailers from across the country gathered ...
- CCAs – Did You Sign In for Your Conference CEUs? CCAs who attended the 2019 CAAR Conference in Winnipeg last month, but forgot to sign in at the registration desk for CEUs, can still receive their credits by advising CAAR of their attendance by Friday, March 29, 20...