The CAAR Conference is the ag retail event of the year, giving retailers a chance to come together to network, learn and celebrate their industry. The conference also provides members with several opportunities to provide direct feedback to the association. From the opening AGM to the follow-up delegate survey, your participation counts!
Please take these opportunities to get involved, share your opinions and be heard.
CAAR 2019 Annual General Meeting
CAAR’s Annual General Meeting will be held on Tuesday, Feb. 12, prior to the CAAR Conference Icebreaker Cocktail Reception, and is open to all voting members of CAAR.
CAAR 2019 AGM
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2019
Time: 4:00 p.m.
Place: Kildonan Room, Delta Hotels Winnipeg
Please Note: The meeting will require a quorum of 35 retail members; votes require a majority to pass. Proxy votes are not permitted.
All retailer members are encouraged to attend. We look forward to seeing you there!
Join the 2019-20 Board of Directors
Do you want to expand your network, represent your fellow retailer and contribute to the strength of the industry? Take your involvement with CAAR to the next level by joining the CAAR Board of Directors!
Click here to hear from board chair Don Kitson and past-chair Martin Kiefer about their experiences on the CAAR Board of Directors.
CAAR members are invited to attend a Member Forum moderated by CAAR’s Executive Director, Mitch Rezansoff, immediately following the close of Conference on Thursday, Feb. 14.
The open forum will give members the opportunity to share their thoughts on the association’s activities and will help CAAR determine its priorities for the coming year.
CAAR Member Forum
Date: Thursday, February 14, 2019
Time: 2:00-3:00 pm
Location: Millennium Suite, 2nd Floor, RBC Convention Centre Winnipeg
CAAR Conference Survey
Every year, CAAR works hard to deliver an event that delivers tremendous value to delegates, exhibitors and sponsors. To help achieve this goal, we rely on feedback provided by members through the annual post-conference Member Survey.
The Conference Survey is your chance to let the conference planning committee know what you liked (or didn’t like) at the conference, and what you hope to see at next year’s event.
We value your opinion – watch for a Conference Survey announcement, on caar.org and in your email inbox, in the weeks following Conference. When you receive it, please take a few moments to share your thoughts and suggestions on how we can build on our success and continue to make the CAAR Conference memorable and valuable for everyone in attendance.
Click here to learn more and register for the 2019 CAAR Conference. See you in Winnipeg!
- Exhibit at the 2020 CAAR Conference: Book Your Booth Today! Exhibitor Registration is officially open for the 2020 CAAR Conference in Saskatoon, SK. Book your space early for CAAR’s 25th anniversary conference and secure your company’s spot at the premiere conference for Cana...
- CAAR Conference Celebrating 25 years of bringing CAAR members together! CAAR’s executive director Mitch Rezansoff says the safe handling of anhydrous ammonia shouldn’t end with the delivery to the customer, and retailers who sell...
- Panel Discussion: Mergers and Acquisitions Four industry leaders provided their insight into the recent wave of mergers and acquisitions and shared their advice for ag retailers during the 2019 CAAR Conference. From left to right: Al DriverBayer CropScien...
- Retailer Hall of Fame: Wayne Deschouwer CAAR’s 2018 Retailer Hall of Fame award, sponsored by Univar Canada, was presented in memory of Wayne Deschouwer, who was taken from family, friends and Manitoba’s agriculture community far too soon when he passed aw...
- Agronomist of the Year: Taralea Simpson Taralea Simpson is a farmer, a mother, an entrepreneur, a passionate “agvocate” and CAAR’s 2018 Agronomist of the Year. Sponsored by Simplot, the award recognizes a CAAR member agronomist who consistently exceeds exp...