Thank You For Another Great CAAR Conference!
CAAR extends its sincere thanks to our many sponsors, exhibitors, auction donors, planning committee members, attendees and special guests for lending their time, support and passion for their industry to the 2019 CAAR Conference. Thank you for participating in the CAAR Conference!
The behind-the-scenes work leading up to the event has been ongoing throughout the year. Executive Director Mitch Rezansoff took time to recognize CAAR’s board of directors for the hard work they put in to ensure the event's success during his address at CAAR’s Choice Awards Banquet on Wednesday night.
“I would like to thank the board and the committee members who helped set the agenda as well as long hours spent bringing this conference to life,” said Rezansoff.
The level of support CAAR has received is an example of one of the numerous themes that emerged from the presentations and events this week: We are all people working with people. By treating the people we do business with well, everybody can benefit. CAAR members, supporters and guests showed that they live by their words, and we are grateful for their support.
In his banquet address Rezansoff went on to say: “Everybody is looking for a way to help each other succeed, that’s something that is important to this industry and this business: we are a people oriented industry.”
Help shape CAAR’s 25th annual conference
As you travel home and return to your regular schedules, please take a few minutes to share your feedback on the 2019 conference through post-conference member survey.
Check your email inbox for the survey to share your feedback while the experience is still fresh in your mind! CAAR reviews all comments and uses feedback to make next year’s conference even more valuable and enjoyable for all in attendance.
Catch Up on the Action
The conversations started at the conference will continue to evolve throughout the year as identified trends and challenges continue to emerge. Watch for future content online and in The Communicator magazine that will revisit some key highlights and keep the discussions going until the industry gathers again at the 2020 CAAR Conference in Saskatoon, SK!
- Congratulations to This Year's CAAR's Choice Award Winners The best-of-the-best in ag retail were celebrated at the CAAR’s Choice Awards Banquet during the 2020 CAAR Conference in Saskatoon, Sask. Keep reading to see who took home the top honours. This year, the following...
- 2020 CAAR Conference - Day Three Recap From informative industry updates to the closing keynote address, the second full day of the 2020 CAAR Conference left delegates with plenty to think about. Here are some of the highlights from Day Three: Industry...
- 2020 CAAR Conference - Day Two Recap The first full day of the 2020 CAAR Conference was packed with conversation, information and celebration. Here are your Day Two highlights: Roundtable Discussions Wednesday got off to a roaring start with structu...
- 2020 CAAR Conference - Day One Recap The 2020 CAAR Conference kicked-off in style this evening at the annual Icebreaker Cocktail Reception. The mood was festive as conference delegates and exhibitors gathered at TCU Place in Saskatoon, Sask. to break th...
- 2020 CAAR Member Forum Seize the moment while the CAAR Conference is fresh in your mind – join the CAAR Member Forum to provide your feedback on the 2020 CAAR Conference, and all things CAAR! We want to hear from you. The CAAR Member Foru...