Thank You For Another Great CAAR Conference!
CAAR extends its sincere thanks to our many sponsors, exhibitors, auction donors, planning committee members, attendees and special guests for lending their time, support and passion for their industry to the 2019 CAAR Conference. Thank you for participating in the CAAR Conference!
The behind-the-scenes work leading up to the event has been ongoing throughout the year. Executive Director Mitch Rezansoff took time to recognize CAAR’s board of directors for the hard work they put in to ensure the event's success during his address at CAAR’s Choice Awards Banquet on Wednesday night.
“I would like to thank the board and the committee members who helped set the agenda as well as long hours spent bringing this conference to life,” said Rezansoff.
The level of support CAAR has received is an example of one of the numerous themes that emerged from the presentations and events this week: We are all people working with people. By treating the people we do business with well, everybody can benefit. CAAR members, supporters and guests showed that they live by their words, and we are grateful for their support.
In his banquet address Rezansoff went on to say: “Everybody is looking for a way to help each other succeed, that’s something that is important to this industry and this business: we are a people oriented industry.”
Help shape CAAR’s 25th annual conference
As you travel home and return to your regular schedules, please take a few minutes to share your feedback on the 2019 conference through post-conference member survey.
Check your email inbox for the survey to share your feedback while the experience is still fresh in your mind! CAAR reviews all comments and uses feedback to make next year’s conference even more valuable and enjoyable for all in attendance.
Catch Up on the Action
The conversations started at the conference will continue to evolve throughout the year as identified trends and challenges continue to emerge. Watch for future content online and in The Communicator magazine that will revisit some key highlights and keep the discussions going until the industry gathers again at the 2020 CAAR Conference in Saskatoon, SK!
- Save the Date for the 2020 CAAR Conference! The 25th annual CAAR Conference will be held Feb. 11-13, 2020 in Saskatoon, SK! Mark your calendars and make plans to join us for two and a half days of networking, professional development and education in “the Pari...
- You Can Help Shape the 2020 CAAR Conference CAAR would like to remind 2019 CAAR Conference attendees to complete their post-conference survey for a chance to win one of two $50 VISA gift cards. Comments and suggestions received will be used to help shape next ...
- 2019 CAAR Conference - Day Two Recap Day Two of the 2019 CAAR Conference featured a sensational speaker program, plenty of networking opportunities, CAAR’s always-popular Pro-Ag Investments Auction and ag retail's biggest evening: CAAR's Choice Awards B...
- 2019 CAAR Conference - Day Three Recap Getting Disruptive Graham Sherman’s inspiring and motivating talk was the perfect presentation to open the final day of the 2019 CAAR Conference. Sherman is the co-owner of Tool Shed Brewing Company, an Alberta brew...
- 2019 CAAR Conference - Day One Recap And we’re off! Ag retailers from across Canada gathered in the heart of the continent in Winnipeg, MB today to break the ice at the 24th Annual CAAR Conference. Taking Care of Business Before getting the celebratio...