Thank You For Another Great CAAR Conference!
CAAR extends its sincere thanks to our many sponsors, exhibitors, auction donors, planning committee members, attendees and special guests for lending their time, support and passion for their industry to the 2019 CAAR Conference. Thank you for participating in the CAAR Conference!
The behind-the-scenes work leading up to the event has been ongoing throughout the year. Executive Director Mitch Rezansoff took time to recognize CAAR’s board of directors for the hard work they put in to ensure the event's success during his address at CAAR’s Choice Awards Banquet on Wednesday night.
“I would like to thank the board and the committee members who helped set the agenda as well as long hours spent bringing this conference to life,” said Rezansoff.
The level of support CAAR has received is an example of one of the numerous themes that emerged from the presentations and events this week: We are all people working with people. By treating the people we do business with well, everybody can benefit. CAAR members, supporters and guests showed that they live by their words, and we are grateful for their support.
In his banquet address Rezansoff went on to say: “Everybody is looking for a way to help each other succeed, that’s something that is important to this industry and this business: we are a people oriented industry.”
Help shape CAAR’s 25th annual conference
As you travel home and return to your regular schedules, please take a few minutes to share your feedback on the 2019 conference through post-conference member survey.
Check your email inbox for the survey to share your feedback while the experience is still fresh in your mind! CAAR reviews all comments and uses feedback to make next year’s conference even more valuable and enjoyable for all in attendance.
Catch Up on the Action
The conversations started at the conference will continue to evolve throughout the year as identified trends and challenges continue to emerge. Watch for future content online and in The Communicator magazine that will revisit some key highlights and keep the discussions going until the industry gathers again at the 2020 CAAR Conference in Saskatoon, SK!
- Exhibit at the 2020 CAAR Conference: Book Your Booth Today! Exhibitor Registration is officially open for the 2020 CAAR Conference in Saskatoon, SK. Book your space early for CAAR’s 25th anniversary conference and secure your company’s spot at the premiere conference for Cana...
- Panel Discussion: Farmer Forum Three Manitoba farmers share challenges and opportunities for their farms and how they want to work with their ag retailers. From left to right: Danny PennerLetellier, Man.Penner is a third-generation farmer. Alo...
- CAAR Conference Celebrating 25 years of bringing CAAR members together! Canadian agriculture has seen tremendous evolution and change over the past quarter century, and CAAR members have been there every step of the way; helping ...
- Panel Discussion: Mergers and Acquisitions Four industry leaders provided their insight into the recent wave of mergers and acquisitions and shared their advice for ag retailers during the 2019 CAAR Conference. From left to right: Al DriverBayer CropScien...
- Retailer Hall of Fame: Wayne Deschouwer CAAR’s 2018 Retailer Hall of Fame award, sponsored by Univar Canada, was presented in memory of Wayne Deschouwer, who was taken from family, friends and Manitoba’s agriculture community far too soon when he passed aw...