Thank You For Another Great CAAR Conference!
CAAR extends its sincere thanks to our many sponsors, exhibitors, auction donors, planning committee members, attendees and special guests for lending their time, support and passion for their industry to the 2019 CAAR Conference. Thank you for participating in the CAAR Conference!
The behind-the-scenes work leading up to the event has been ongoing throughout the year. Executive Director Mitch Rezansoff took time to recognize CAAR’s board of directors for the hard work they put in to ensure the event's success during his address at CAAR’s Choice Awards Banquet on Wednesday night.
“I would like to thank the board and the committee members who helped set the agenda as well as long hours spent bringing this conference to life,” said Rezansoff.
The level of support CAAR has received is an example of one of the numerous themes that emerged from the presentations and events this week: We are all people working with people. By treating the people we do business with well, everybody can benefit. CAAR members, supporters and guests showed that they live by their words, and we are grateful for their support.
In his banquet address Rezansoff went on to say: “Everybody is looking for a way to help each other succeed, that’s something that is important to this industry and this business: we are a people oriented industry.”
Help shape CAAR’s 25th annual conference
As you travel home and return to your regular schedules, please take a few minutes to share your feedback on the 2019 conference through post-conference member survey.
Check your email inbox for the survey to share your feedback while the experience is still fresh in your mind! CAAR reviews all comments and uses feedback to make next year’s conference even more valuable and enjoyable for all in attendance.
Catch Up on the Action
The conversations started at the conference will continue to evolve throughout the year as identified trends and challenges continue to emerge. Watch for future content online and in The Communicator magazine that will revisit some key highlights and keep the discussions going until the industry gathers again at the 2020 CAAR Conference in Saskatoon, SK!
- Connect with the Ag Retail Industry Through Conference Sponsorship Connect with the agriculture industry to promote your company’s products and services and bring maximum exposure to your brand by being a sponsor of the 2021 CAAR Conference. Continue reading for more information on ...
- 2021 CAAR Conference Exhibitor Registration is Now Open Register today to secure your booth at the 2021 CAAR Conference hosted in Edmonton, AB from February 9-11, 2021. Now in its 26th year, the CAAR Conference is a two-day event focused on the business of ag retail an...
- 2021 CAAR Conference Exhibitor Registration Opens Monday, June 22, 2020 Secure your booth space for the 2021 CAAR Conference, hosted in Edmonton, AB from February 9-11, 2021. Continue reading for more important CAAR Conference updates and ways to support the event. Statement Regarding...
- Save the Date for the 2021 CAAR Conference Mark your calendars and make plans to join us Feb. 9-11, 2021 for two and a half days of networking, education and professional development in the “City of Champions” – Edmonton, Alberta. Now in its 26th year, the...
- The 2020 CAAR Conference: Embracing Innovation The 2020 CAAR Conference brought ag retailers back to sunny Saskatoon, Sask. for two-and-a-half days of speaker sessions and unbeatable networking opportunities. This year’s conference marked CAAR’s 25th anniversary ...