The 2023 CAAR Conference and Tradeshow will be hosted at the Westin Edmonton.
The Icebreaker Reception and CAAR's Choice Awards Banquet will be hosted at the Fairmont Hotel Macdonald.
*floorplan and booth numbers are subject to change due to venue capacity regulations*
Hosted in Edmonton, from February 6-8, the 2023 CAAR Conference will have over 7 hours of dedicated tradeshow time and additional networking events, making this the perfect opportunity for you to connect with ag retailers, suppliers, and industry representatives from across Canada.
Register as an exhibitor at the 2023 CAAR Conference to increase your company's visibility at the event and make it easier for attendees to find you at your booth.
Exhibiting at the CAAR Conference provides you the opportunity to:
• Connect face-to-face with ag retailers
• Reinforce relationships and discover new customers within the industry
• Promote new products, programs, and services
• Increase brand awareness
The health and safety of conference attendees are of utmost importance to CAAR. Based on the information available to date, we are moving ahead with hosting the 2023 CAAR Conference and working with our conference venues to ensure we maintain safety for all attendees.
Contact Nikeisha Paul-Hunnighan, Marketing & Communications Manager at email@example.com or 204-989-9313 for more information about exhibiting at the 2023 CAAR Conference.
QUICK LINKS: GES Exhibitor Kit | Order for your booth | Exhibiting Details |Terms & Conditions
Exhibitor Registration Details
Westin Edmonton (daytime events)
Fairmont Hotel Macdonald (evening events)
CONFERENCE DATES & TIMES
Monday, February 6| 5:00 - 7:00 pm
Tuesday, February 7 | 7:30 am - 11:00 pm
Wednesday, February 8| 7:30 am - 3:15 pm
INGRESS/EGRESS DATES & TIMES
Ingress: Monday, February 6 | 12:00 - 4:00 pm
Egress: Wednesday, February 8 | 3:15 - 5:15 pm
Exhibitor Pass: $1,495
booths are only available to CAAR members
Booth Worker Pass: $375
booth worker passes are only available for registered 2023 CAAR Conference Exhibitors
EXHIBITOR PASS INCLUSIONS
• One Exhibit Booth
• One Exhibitor Pass and CAAR’s Choice Awards Banquet Ticket
• Company listing on:
- CAAR Conference section on caar.org
- CAAR Conference Registration Guide
- CAAR Conference Program
- CAAR Communicator Magazine
• Opportunity to register discounted passes for booth workers
CAAR Exhibitor Tradeshow Terms & Conditions
- Booth cancellations received in writing prior to December 31, 2022, will be refunded the full amount less a $50 administration fee, cancellations received after the deadline are non-refundable.
- Ingress hours are 12:00 - 4:00 pm on Monday, Feb. 6, 2023. Any exhibitor not set up by close of ingress may not be admitted to the tradeshow. Late admission may be considered only with special permission from CAAR staff prior to the start of ingress.
- Egress hours are 3:15 - 5:15 pm on Wednesday, Feb. 8, 2023. Please make sure to wait until the Conference has officially closed before you tear down your booth, if you are unable to adhere to the timelines, please arrange with GES to have your booth dismantled and shipped.
- Exhibitors must provide proof of their own liability insurance against theft, damage, accident, and other causes.
- Booths are to be occupied by one company/organization only. No sharing or subletting is allowed without written approval from CAAR.
- Exhibit space that has been assigned and confirmed is not transferable.
- Switching of nametags to allow entrance is not permitted and any person not adhering to this regulation will be asked to leave.
- Prices are in Canadian funds plus applicable taxes and will be added at checkout, total payment is payable in full upon registration.
- Exhibitor registration includes one Exhibitor pass and one Banquet ticket, additional staff must register for a booth worker pass.