Online registration is now closed but you're still able to join us at the 2019 CAAR Conference - Onsite registration will be available! Click here for more details
in alphabetical order
|A & L Canada Laboratories
Ag Business & Crop Inc.
Coverco Buildings Ltd.
Crane Steel Structures Ltd.
EMW Industrial Ltd.
FWS Group of Companies
Glacier FarmMedia Syndication
|GSI / InterSystems
Hi Tech Installations Ltd.
John Deere Financial Canada
Keg River Chemical Corp.
KPIC Maintenance Services Inc.
Meridian Manufacturing Inc.
Nexus Ag Business Inc.
Norstar Industries Ltd.
North Star Systems Inc.
NuVision - AGI
Rancan Fertilizer Systems Inc.
Rempel Insurance Brokers
Storage Systems Construction Corp.
Stueve Canada Ltd.
The Western Producer
Tronia Systems Ltd.
ULS Industries Ltd.
Veritas Farm Business Management
Western Financial Group Insurance Solutions
Click here to view a PDF printable version of this information
EXHIBITOR PASS INCLUSIONS:
• One 10’ x 10’ exhibit space with pipe and draping
• Standard electrical power
• One admission to all Conference events including the CAAR’s Choice Awards Banquet
• Option to register discounted passes for booth workers
• Company listing on: caar.org, Conference Registration Guide and the Conference Program
• Inclusion in gift to all pre-registered retailers
EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION DEADLINE:
Friday, November 30, 2018 - REG. CLOSED
Exhibitor Pass - Member: $1,495
Exhibitor Pass - Non-Member: $2,495
Booth Worker Pass - Member: $475
Booth Worker Pass - Non-Member: $675
*booth worker passes are intended for registered 2019 CAAR Conference Exhibiting Companies Only
CONFERENCE DATES & TIMES:
Tuesday, February 12 | 5:00 - 7:00 pm
Wednesday, February 13 | 7:00 am - 11:00 pm
Thursday, February 14 | 7:00 am - 2:00 pm
RBC Convention Centre
375 York Ave, Winnipeg, MB R3C 3J3
INGRESS/EGRESS DATES & TIMES:
Ingress: Tuesday, February 12 | 12:00 - 4:00 pm
Egress: Thursday, February 14 | 2:30 - 4:00 pm
CAAR Exhibitor Tradeshow Terms & Conditions
• Booth cancellations received in writing prior to November 30, 2018 will be refunded the full amount less a $50 administration fee, cancellations received after deadline are non-refundable.
• Ingress hours are 12:00 - 4:00 pm on Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2019. Any exhibitor not set up by close of ingress may not be admitted to the tradeshow. Late admission may be considered only with special permission from CAAR staff prior to start of ingress.
• A 50% surcharge (of total booth cost) will be assessed for any exhibitor tearing down prior to official close of the tradeshow, which is 2:30 pm CST, Thursday, Feb. 14, 2019.
• Exhibitors must provide proof of their own liability insurance against theft, damage, accident and other causes.
• Booths are to be occupied by one company/organization only. No sharing or subletting is allowed without written approval from CAAR.
• Exhibit space that has been assigned and confirmed is not transferable.
• Switching of nametags to allow entrance is not permitted and any person not adhering to this regulation will be asked to leave.
• Prices are in Canadian funds plus applicable taxes and will be added at checkout, total payment is payable in full upon registration.
• Exhibitor registration includes your Exhibitor pass, additional staff must register for a booth worker pass.