What's included in your pass?
RETAILER AND SUPPLIER PASSES include access to all events at the 2022 CAAR Conference excluding the CAAR's Choice Awards Banquet, tickets are available at an additional cost and can be purchased when registering online.
EXHIBITOR PASSES include one 10x10 booth and access to all events at the 2022 CAAR Conference including the CAAR's Choice Awards Banquet. Exhibiting companies have the option to register booth workers at a discounted rate, booth worker passes include access to all events at the 2022 CAAR Conference excluding the CAAR's Choice Awards Banquet, tickets are available at an additional cost and can be purchased when registering online.
Pheedloops recognizes your email address, if you are unable to finish your registration, you can come back anytime and continue by keying in the same address.
If you are registering multiple people at a time, you can enter their name and email on the “Ticket Owner Details” for the passes you want assigned and leave blank if they are assigned to you.
Need help registering?
Registration and Accounting
Lady Jessca Gabilo
Services and Finance Manager
Sponsorship and Exhibitor
Scott Van Alstyne
Sales and Marketing Manager
Tuesday, Feb. 8
12:00 - 3:00 pm
4:00 - 7:00 pm
Wednesday, Feb. 9
7:30 am - 1:00 pm
5:30 - 7:00 pm
Thursday, Feb. 10
7:30 am - 12:00 pm
Conference Attendee Notices:
• CAAR members can choose either to pay by credit card online or to be invoiced (Other payment).
• Non-members must pay online with a credit card. CAAR member discount pricing applies to staff of CAAR member locations only, and is only available through online registration.
• Deadline for online registration is Jan. 28, 2022. Due to material shipping deadlines, all registrations received after Jan. 28, 2022 will be processed onsite.
• Prices are in Canadian funds; applicable taxes will be added at checkout. The CAAR Conference Passes include attendance to the full conference excluding the CAAR's Choice Awards Banquet.
CAAR’s Choice Awards Banquet tickets must be purchased at an additional cost.
• Companion passes are intended for guest(s) of Conference attendees who are not professionally associated to the agri-retail industry.
Cancellations received in writing prior to Dec. 31, 2021 will be refunded the full amount less a $50 administration fee. Cancellations received after Dec. 31 2021 are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend, we encourage you to find an alternative delegate to replace you. On-site replacements are permitted.
The information you provide will be used only for CAAR’s purposes, including registration and conference evaluation (name tags, billing). Information will not be sold to any third party. Attendee names and company may be shared in CAAR’s pre and post promotion of the event. You will be sent confirmation of your registration by email.