The Canadian Association of Agri-Retailers (CAAR) is a not-for-profit national association dedicated to representing ag-retailers across Canada, who are an integral part of the agricultural food chain process.
CAAR is the voice of the ag-retailers, protecting their members rights and interests, providing safety training programs, networking events, communication services and is a proud, active supporter in the agriculture industry.
A Conference Designed for Ag-Retailers
Now in its 24th year, the CAAR Conference is the leading event for ag-retailers and is designed specifically to bring the agriculture industry together for three days to:
• Stay informed with industry updates
• Network with new and existing customers
• Enhance skills
• Support the association
Establish your Presence through Sponsorship
Sponsoring the CAAR Conference is designed for you to connect with the agriculture industry and enhance your sales and marketing goals. Tailored sponsorships include advertising, recognition in print and on the conference website - extending your investment both before and after the event.
Sponsoring the CAAR Conference gives you an excellent opportunity to:
• Communicate to over 2,500 industry contacts pre and post-event (through online & print advertising, social media and more)
• Promote services and increase brand awareness
• Drive traffic to your booth during the conference
• Speaking opportunities and customized sponsorship packages
• Gain exceptional value in supporting the ag-retail industry
Click here to view the 2019 CAAR Conference Sponsorship Package
Our goal is to continue to build the sponsorship program and work with you to ensure that supporting the conference and CAAR remains a mutually beneficial and valuable experience.