Conference Attendee Notices:
- CAAR members can choose either to pay by credit card online or to be invoiced.
- Non-members must pay online with a credit card. CAAR member discount pricing applies to staff of CAAR member locations only, and is only available through online registration.
- Deadline for online registration is Jan. 26, 2018. Due to material shipping deadlines, all registrations received after Jan. 26, 2018 will be processed onsite.
- Prices are in Canadian funds, applicable taxes will be added at checkout. The CAAR Conference Passes include attendance to the full conference excluding the CAAR's Choice Awards Banquet. CAAR’s Choice Awards Banquet tickets must be purchased at an additional cost.
- Attendees must pick up only their name badge from the registration desk. They are not permitted to obtain any other individual or companies’ badges. Switching of name tags to allow entrance is not permitted. Violation of this regulation may result in membership suspension and the loss of future opportunity to participate in future CAAR events, including but not limited to the CAAR Conference.
- Companion passes are intended for guest(s) of Conference attendees who are not professionally associated to the agri-retail industry.
Conference & Companion Pass Cancellation Policy:
Cancellations received in writing prior to Jan. 26, 2018, will be refunded the full amount less a $50 administration fee. Cancellations received after Jan. 26, 2018 are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend, we encourage you to find an alternative delegate to replace you. On-site replacements are permitted.
The information you provide will be used only for CAAR’s purposes, including registration and conference evaluation (name tags, billing). Information will not be sold to any third party. Attendee names and company may be shared in CAAR’s pre and post promotion of the event. You will be sent confirmation of your registration by email.