As the only Canadian national agri-retail association, we produce programs and services, protect members’ rights and interests and are a proud, active supporter of the agriculture industry. CAAR represents agri-retailers who actively support Canadian growers in the production of the highest quality food possible by protecting food quality, farm productivity, and the long term sustainability of our industry.
CAAR serves the needs of its members through a variety of member-only services and a suite of discounts on everything from training to travel.
As a CAAR member, you receive:
- Access to continuing education programs to maintain your status as a trusted resource for your customers.
- Opportunities to forge new and strengthen existing business relationships at CAAR networking events including the CAAR Conference
- Exclusive communications keeping you up-to-date with the latest industry news, trends, and regulations
Receive member rates on CAAR Services saving up to 40%.
Click here for a full list of what CAAR offers.
As a CAAR member, you are a part of a National unified voice:
- Advocating on behalf of the business of agri-retail.
- Protecting your employees, customers and the public through a continual emphasis on maintaining and exceeding safety and security standards.
- Ensuring the long-term environmental, economic and social sustainability of the agri-retail industry by supporting best management practices and transparency in business.
CAAR is the only national association dedicated to representing agri-retailers across Canada.
As a CAAR member, you show you are proud to:
- Stand behind the science of agriculture and support innovation that lead to positive impacts for the industry.
- Support programs that encourage education, discussion and a clear understanding about Canadian agriculture.
- Contribute to the achievements of the Canadian agriculture industry.
CAAR members are connected to an expansive network across the agriculture industry.