MEMBERSHIP MAKES A DIFFERENCE
CAAR is a member-driven non-for-profit association, representing a unified and cohesive voice dedicated to the continuous improvement of the business landscape for all of Canada’s ag retailers.
Membership with CAAR is an investment and solidifies not only the strength, but the long-term sustainability of the association and the availability of our programs and services for all members.
CAAR’s advocacy success is driven by the size of membership the association represents. Every member makes a difference and strengthens CAAR’s ability to influence decision makers and regulators.
Your commitment to the ag retail industry is amplified when channeled through CAAR, make your voice heard through CAAR. Join CAAR today.
HOW CAAR BENEFITS YOUR BUSINESS
Membership with CAAR enables you to focus your attention on your business; trusting CAAR to share the regulatory, compliance and advocacy information you need to know when you need to know it.
CAAR’s advocacy work, regulatory compliance support and training programs, annual conference, and communications services are of benefit to all ag retail businesses, and is proud to offer them at minimal or no cost to members.
As a CAAR member, you receive:
- Access to continuing education programs to maintain your status as a trusted resource for your customers;
- Opportunities to forge new and strengthen existing business relationships at the annual CAAR Conference;
- Timely and informative communications keeping you up-to-date with the latest industry news, trends, and regulations.
As a CAAR member, you are a part of a national unified voice:
- Advocating on behalf of the business of ag retail;
- Protecting your employees, customers and the public through a continued emphasis on maintaining and exceeding safety and security standards;
- Ensuring the long-term environmental, economic and social sustainability of the ag retail industry by supporting best management practices and transparency in business.
As a CAAR member, you are proud to:
- Stand behind the science of agriculture and support innovations that lead to positive impacts for the agriculture industry;
- Support programs that encourage education, discussion and a clear understanding about Canadian agriculture;
- Contribute to the achievements of the Canadian agriculture industry.