New online-only format! Ag in Motion
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, Ag in Motion will take place as a digital event this year.
Ag in Motion Discovery Plus is a digital event that will deliver interactive content from the field, giving participants a unique vantage point to see equipment and agricultural technology in a way they haven’t been able to before. This event – free for farmers– will run July 21 – 25, 2020.
Ag in Motion Discovery Plus will incorporate the signature features of Ag in Motion in a reimagined format:
- Demonstrations and other features will be hosted or moderated by a team of Glacier FarmMedia journalists, from familiar brands like The Western Producer, Grainews, Manitoba Cooperator and Canadian Cattlemen.
- Equipment demonstrations will feature air seeders and tillage equipment through a video series highlighting each piece.
- A machinery expert will get behind the wheel of high-clearance sprayers and UTVs and provide insightful commentary about each piece of machinery for a digital Ride & Drive experience.
- Knowledge-based sessions, livestock central, crop plots, product launches and a robust exhibitor showcase will all be featured as well.
- The event will also include contests, chats, show specials and other ways to interact with agricultural companies and other farmers.
Visit Ag in Motion for more details.