Permits and Forms
Available to Members:
- SGI Permit 2021 (Saskatchewan)
- SH 11960.2 Equivalency Certificate (English)
The Canadian Standards Association (CSA) has recently made changes to CSA B620:20 and CSA B622:20. SH 11960.2 Equivalency Certificate will not be renewed as members are expected to be in compliance with the new regulations. A copy of the standard/s can be purchased here: https://www.csagroup.org/store/
Following the declaration of a pandemic outbreak of COVID-19 (coronavirus) by the World Health Organization on March 11, 2020, and with the adoption of temporary measures put in place by provincial authorities, Transport Canada is issuing temporary certificates pursuant to subsection 31(2.1) of the Transportation of Dangerous Goods Act, 1992.
- Temporary Certificate TU 0750.1 (English)
- Temporary Certifcate TU 0750.1 (French)
- Temporary Certificate TU 0751.2 (English)
- Temporary Certificate TU 0751.2 (French)
Note: The SH 6171 Certificate has been discontinued.
Note: The SH 5142 Certificate has been discontinued.
The Nurse Tank Safety Program (NTSP) Quality Control Manual includes a number of sample forms for your convenience. These forms are now available online for CAAR members only. Please click on the name of the form below to download a fillable PDF form.
- Quality Control Manual Version 8
Inspection and Tank Forms
- Annual External Visual Inspection Form
- Hose Assembly Annual Inspection and Testing Form
- Tank Pressure Test (Hydrostatic) Form
- Transfer of Ownership Statement
- Nurse Tank Waiver Agreement (3rd Party Inspection)
Facility Registration Forms
Application for Facility Registration to Transport Canada.
- Appendix 2: Complete sample application (form plus all required paperwork) for Registration as a Facility with Transport Canada
- Application Form only (fillable PDF)
B620/622-14 Frequently Asked Questions
CAAR, in partnership with its ammonia committee, has developed a Frequently Asked Questions document to help you better understand the changes and to support you in your efforts to remain compliant under the 2014 version if the Standards. All CAAR members are encouraged to review this document in detail. It will be updated on an ongoing basis as new information is available.