Permits and Forms
Available to Members:
- SH 11960.1 Equivalency Certificate (English)
- SH 11960.1 Equivalency Certificate (French)
- SGI Permit 2018 (Saskatchewan)
Note: The SH 6171 Certificate has been discontinued.
Note: The SH 5142 Certificate has been discontinued.
The Nurse Tank Safety Program (NTSP) Quality Control Manual includes a number of sample forms for your convenience. These forms are now available online for CAAR members only. Please click on the name of the form below to download a fillable PDF form.
- Quality Control Manual Version 7
- Version 7 Summary of Changes
Inspection and Tank Forms
- Annual External Visual Inspection Form
- Hose Assembly Annual Inspection and Testing Form
- Tank Pressure Test (Hydrostatic) Form
- Transfer of Ownership Statement
- Nurse Tank Waiver Agreement (3rd Party Inspection)
Facility Registration Forms
Application for Facility Registration to Transport Canada.
- Appendix 2: Complete sample application (form plus all required paperwork) for Registration as a Facility with Transport Canada
- Application Form only (fillable PDF)
B620/622-14 Frequently Asked Questions
CAAR, in partnership with its ammonia committee, has developed a Frequently Asked Questions document to help you better understand the changes and to support you in your efforts to remain compliant under the 2014 version if the Standards. All CAAR members are encouraged to review this document in detail. It will be updated on an ongoing basis as new information is available.