Changes for the Safety & the Farmer Course
The Safety & the Farmer course is hosted by Fertilizer Canada as of October 1, 2021. You can access the course online to renew or obtain your TDG certifi-cation.
For those who registered before October 1, 2021, you will be able to access your profile for one full year after the date of issuance. Physical certificates for in-person training remain unchanged and can be ordered at caar.org.
Be A Conference Sponsor
Auction Donation Request
Be A Conference Exhibitor
Director Nominations Now Open
Annual General Meeting Update
To give delegates the best opportunity to attend the 2022 CAAR AGM, the meeting will be incorporated into the lunch break on Wednesday, Feb. 9th at the 2022 CAAR Conference. The AGM will take place in the main conference room, allowing conference attendees to eat their lunch while getting important association information. An agenda and supporting documents will be made available at the meeting. Members who are not able to attend the 2022 CAAR Conference in Edmonton can view the AGM in real time as it will be streamed on-line. Watch your email inbox and caar.org for more information on the AGM and how to view it remotely, if required.
CAAR Perks Partner
CAAR members have exclusive access to discounted products and services that can save you hundreds or even thousands every year, including exclusive access to programs not widely available, like affordable health and pension benefits for your staff through Group Benefits Consulting of Canada. For more information, please visit caar.org/resources/caar-perk. If you have any suggestions re: who/what you would like to see added as a Perk Partner, please let us know and we will explore opportunities out there.
- The Science-Based Voice of the Ag Industry Advice might be free to give, but when it comes to serving farmers and consumers, the true voice of science-based reason belongs to the agrologist. If there’s one thing people involved in the science of agrology d...
- As The Snow Falls Helpful advice on what you should be doing right now during the winter season to gain an advantage on future activities. Baby, it’s cold outside. It’s wintertime in Canada, and the frenetic activity of the agricul...
- AgTech: It’s Here. Get Used To It. Agricultural technology shapes the way our farmers go about their business—and you need to be up on current and future trends to serve your customers. Learn about some of the newer technologies being offered within o...
- It Takes Two To Retain Your People Two simple tips can help your ag retail hold onto the people you just hired. You’ve just hired someone for your ag retail operation that you think is a smart and hard worker who will be a great fit as you anticipa...
- By The Numbers 2 - HR guru Stacy Brownridge, CPHR with Winfield United Canada offers some must-do advice−just two simple things−to ensure your new hire is a long-term hire. 4 - Rather than just holing up for the winter awaiting a ...