Now in its 24th year, the CAAR Conference is the leading business conference for ag retailers, designed to bring the ag retail industry together. Hosted at the RBC Convention Centre and Delta Hotels Winnipeg from Feb. 12–14, 2019, the CAAR Conference will focus on strengthening your business by sharing industry updates, providing valuable learning and networking opportunities and supporting the association. We can’t wait to see you there.
New in 2019!
Building a Speaker Program
We are currently working on bringing you a first-rate lineup of speakers for the 2019 CAAR Conference. The speaker program is still being finalized, but you can rest assured that we are building a program that will educate, enlighten and entertain you. Check caar.org regularly for agenda announcements.
One of the key reasons people attend the CAAR Conference is to build their professional network. Next year’s event offers multiple avenues to do so, including Tuesday’s icebreaker cocktail reception and open industry evening for attendees to book their own meetings and dinners. In addition, several networking breaks during the program offer valuable time for either casual meet and greets or formal meetings. To help facilitate planning those meetings, the attendee list will be available ahead of the event.
Delegate Registration Opens Oct. 15, 2018
Did you know that by registering early you help CAAR plan a more successful event? Knowing early how many individuals will attend helps to promote the event amongst the industry; enticing more attendees, exhibitors and sponsors. This helps CAAR keep expenses low while crafting a world-class event for Canada’s ag retailers.
Introducing the 2019 CAAR Conference Planning Committee
It takes a lot of planning to pull together an event like the CAAR Conference. Every detail, from the tradeshow floor layout and speaker program to networking events and entertainment is carefully considered by a dedicated group of members who share the CAAR team’s vision of a successful event. We’d like to take this opportunity to acknowledge and thank our committee members for their contributions, suggestions and ongoing support. This event would not be possible without them!
Blaine Cochrane, Shur-Gro Farm Services: Conference chair
Scott Duesing, CF Industries: Conference co-chair
Chad Bodnarchuk, AgStep
Robbie Forrest, GDT AgServices Ltd.
Terry Friesen, Meridan Manufacturing Ltd.
Pattie Ganske, retired
John Gibson, Albaugh ULC
Brian Gross, United Farmers of Alberta Co-operative Limited
Andrew Kolbeck, CMI Ltd.
Troy LaForge, Rack Petroleum
Drew Taylor, Yargus Manufacturing
- Exhibitor Space is Going Fast! Now is the time to register as a 2019 CAAR Conference exhibitor. Exhibitor space is 80% sold and may sell out before the Nov. 30 deadline – secure your spot today! Exhibiting at the 2019 CAAR Conference is the pe...
- Make Your Voice Heard CAAR is now accepting nominations for its 2019-20 Board of Directors. Submit a nomination on behalf of yourself or another individual and make your voice heard! Read more for testimonials from Board Chair Don Kitson ...
- The Top 5 Reasons to Attend the 2019 CAAR Conference Registration is now open for the 2019 CAAR Conference! Register now and take advantage of special early bird pricing. Read more for the top 5 reasons to attend the ag retail event of the year! 1. Stay Informed wit...
- The 2019 CAAR Conference Registration Guide Has Arrived The October issue of The Communicator includes your 2019 CAAR Conference registration guide. The registration guide has everything you need to know about the agri-retail event of the year, including registration and...
- CAAR's Choice Awards Banquet Annually at the CAAR Conference, CAAR shines a spotlight on the best and brightest of the agri-retail industry during the CAAR’s Choice Awards Banquet. Congratulations to all of the recipients who accepted their awar...