Now in its 24th year, the CAAR Conference is the leading business conference for ag retailers, designed to bring the ag retail industry together. Hosted at the RBC Convention Centre and Delta Hotels Winnipeg from Feb. 12–14, 2019, the CAAR Conference will focus on strengthening your business by sharing industry updates, providing valuable learning and networking opportunities and supporting the association. We can’t wait to see you there.
New in 2019!
Building a Speaker Program
We are currently working on bringing you a first-rate lineup of speakers for the 2019 CAAR Conference. The speaker program is still being finalized, but you can rest assured that we are building a program that will educate, enlighten and entertain you. Check caar.org regularly for agenda announcements.
One of the key reasons people attend the CAAR Conference is to build their professional network. Next year’s event offers multiple avenues to do so, including Tuesday’s icebreaker cocktail reception and open industry evening for attendees to book their own meetings and dinners. In addition, several networking breaks during the program offer valuable time for either casual meet and greets or formal meetings. To help facilitate planning those meetings, the attendee list will be available ahead of the event.
Delegate Registration Opens Oct. 15, 2018
Did you know that by registering early you help CAAR plan a more successful event? Knowing early how many individuals will attend helps to promote the event amongst the industry; enticing more attendees, exhibitors and sponsors. This helps CAAR keep expenses low while crafting a world-class event for Canada’s ag retailers.
Introducing the 2019 CAAR Conference Planning Committee
It takes a lot of planning to pull together an event like the CAAR Conference. Every detail, from the tradeshow floor layout and speaker program to networking events and entertainment is carefully considered by a dedicated group of members who share the CAAR team’s vision of a successful event. We’d like to take this opportunity to acknowledge and thank our committee members for their contributions, suggestions and ongoing support. This event would not be possible without them!
Blaine Cochrane, Shur-Gro Farm Services: Conference chair
Scott Duesing, CF Industries: Conference co-chair
Chad Bodnarchuk, AgStep
Robbie Forrest, GDT AgServices Ltd.
Terry Friesen, Meridan Manufacturing Ltd.
Pattie Ganske, retired
John Gibson, Albaugh ULC
Brian Gross, United Farmers of Alberta Co-operative Limited
Andrew Kolbeck, CMI Ltd.
Troy LaForge, Rack Petroleum
Drew Taylor, Yargus Manufacturing
- Connecting the Ag Retail Industry The 2021 CAAR Conference will focus on the business of ag retail and connecting the agriculture retail industry. Hosted from February 9 - 11, 2021 at the Westin Edmonton and Fairmont Hotel Macdonald in Edmonton, AB, ...
- 2021 CAAR Conference Exhibitor Registration is Now Open Register today to secure your booth at the 2021 CAAR Conference hosted in Edmonton, AB from February 9-11, 2021. Now in its 26th year, the CAAR Conference is a two-day event focused on the business of ag retail an...
- Save the Date for the 2021 CAAR Conference Mark your calendars and make plans to join us Feb. 9-11, 2021 for two and a half days of networking, education and professional development in the “City of Champions” – Edmonton, Alberta. Now in its 26th year, the...
- The Communicator's April 2020 Issue is now available The April 2020 issue of The Communicator magazine is arriving in print edition and online. This issue contains profile stories on each of the CAAR Choice Awards winners, who were honored for their achievements at the...
- CAAR Congratulates the 2020 Conference Survey Winners Thank you to everyone who took the time to complete the conference survey. Your feedback on the 2020 CAAR Conference will help us improve future events, including the 2021 CAAR Conference in Edmonton, AB. Everyone wh...