Now in its 24th year, the CAAR Conference is the leading business conference for ag retailers, designed to bring the ag retail industry together. Hosted at the RBC Convention Centre and Delta Hotels Winnipeg from Feb. 12–14, 2019, the CAAR Conference will focus on strengthening your business by sharing industry updates, providing valuable learning and networking opportunities and supporting the association. We can’t wait to see you there.
New in 2019!
Building a Speaker Program
We are currently working on bringing you a first-rate lineup of speakers for the 2019 CAAR Conference. The speaker program is still being finalized, but you can rest assured that we are building a program that will educate, enlighten and entertain you. Check caar.org regularly for agenda announcements.
One of the key reasons people attend the CAAR Conference is to build their professional network. Next year’s event offers multiple avenues to do so, including Tuesday’s icebreaker cocktail reception and open industry evening for attendees to book their own meetings and dinners. In addition, several networking breaks during the program offer valuable time for either casual meet and greets or formal meetings. To help facilitate planning those meetings, the attendee list will be available ahead of the event.
Delegate Registration Opens Oct. 15, 2018
Did you know that by registering early you help CAAR plan a more successful event? Knowing early how many individuals will attend helps to promote the event amongst the industry; enticing more attendees, exhibitors and sponsors. This helps CAAR keep expenses low while crafting a world-class event for Canada’s ag retailers.
Introducing the 2019 CAAR Conference Planning Committee
It takes a lot of planning to pull together an event like the CAAR Conference. Every detail, from the tradeshow floor layout and speaker program to networking events and entertainment is carefully considered by a dedicated group of members who share the CAAR team’s vision of a successful event. We’d like to take this opportunity to acknowledge and thank our committee members for their contributions, suggestions and ongoing support. This event would not be possible without them!
Blaine Cochrane, Shur-Gro Farm Services: Conference chair
Scott Duesing, CF Industries: Conference co-chair
Chad Bodnarchuk, AgStep
Robbie Forrest, GDT AgServices Ltd.
Terry Friesen, Meridan Manufacturing Ltd.
Pattie Ganske, retired
John Gibson, Albaugh ULC
Brian Gross, United Farmers of Alberta Co-operative Limited
Andrew Kolbeck, CMI Ltd.
Troy LaForge, Rack Petroleum
Drew Taylor, Yargus Manufacturing
- April 2022 Issue of CAAR Communicator Available Online Now The April 2022 CAAR Communicator is now also available online in case you missed the print version. The cover story reviews the cost of fertilizer pricing in the Crop Market Outlook article -- just one of the many...
- Last Chance to Watch Speaker Sessions from the 2022 Virtual CAAR Conference Don’t forget your CAAR Conference registration provides you even more value by giving you the opportunity to rewatch most speaker sessions, and earn 9 CCA Professional Development Units until Monday, February 28. ...
- CAAR 2022 Conference Recap – MRL panel discussion Perhaps the most important presentation at the 2022 Virtual CAAR Conference; science and evidence-based data, timeliness, transparency, and importance of sharing explaining science in plain language were the key fact...
- The Science-Based Voice of the Ag Industry Advice might be free to give, but when it comes to serving farmers and consumers, the true voice of science-based reason belongs to the agrologist. If there’s one thing people involved in the science of agrology d...
- A New Way To Reduce Nutrient Loss & Increase Fertilizer Efficiency New nitrogen fertilizer technologies promise to reduce environmental nutrient impact and GHG emissions, increase crop yield, and cost up to half of current costs. There’s fertilizer, and then there’s Enhanced Effi...