If you are hosting an important meeting or an outing with your team, try one of these popular spots in downtown Saskatoon, just steps from the CAAR Conference host hotel.
1. Chianti Café is famous for its delicious Italian cuisine, attentive service and generous portions at a reasonable price. (230 m, 3 mins)
2. Cactus Club offers the best in global cuisine using local, fresh ingredients and served in a lively, contemporary setting. (230 m, 3 mins)
3. Specializing in sizzling steaks and succulent seafood, 2nd Ave Grill is an upscale-casual eatery, perfect for a power meeting or a relaxing meal. (350 m, 5 mins)
4. Enjoy happy hour pints and shareable snacks, or tuck into a full course meal in a warm and memorable setting at the Rook & Raven Pub. (450 m, 6 mins)
5. Elevated comfort food, award winning burgers and an extensive array of beers from around the world await you at the Congress Beer House. (550 m, 7 mins)
6. Bon Temps Café offers an authentic New Orleans experience – from the first notes of Cajun music as you walk through the door to your last bite of warm beignet. (550 m, 7 mins)
7. Located in the historic Hotel Senator, Winston’s English Pub & Grill boasts a modern take on British pub grub and an extensive selection of local and imported beer. (600 m, 7 mins)
8. Taverna Italian Kitchen + Bar serves up authentic, rustic pasta dishes and thin-crust pizzas in a relaxed and welcoming space. (550 m, 7 mins)
9. O’Shea’s Irish Pub is a popular gathering space for beer and classic cocktails paired with traditional pub food. (550 m, 7 mins)
10. Top Chef Canada Winner Dale Mackay serves his modern take on comfort food at Ayden Kitchen and Bar. (750 m, walk 10 mins or cab 3 min)
- Disentangling the Disinformation Landscape In today’s age of advanced technology and connectedness, disinformation has become a product with a market, competing for your knowledge and expertise no matter who you are or where you work. Disinformation affect...
- CAAR's Year in Preview CAAR board and staff share with members a look at what their association’s priorities are for 2021. As the geopolitical environment evolves, the need for an association representing the voice of the agriculture indu...
- CAAR's Year in Preview CAAR board and staff share with members a look at what their association’s priorities are for 2021. As the geopolitical environment evolves, the need for an association representing the voice of the agriculture in...
- CAAR's Year in Review The ag industry showed strength and unity in the face of the many challenges presented in 2020 as COVID-19 drastically changed how ag retailers conducted business. As an essential service, businesses in all areas of ...
- Opportunities with Ag Technology Autonomous equipment and precision application systems have the potential to disrupt the application of the traditional inputs, which some say will ultimately benefit retailers.David Parker, executive vice president ...
Join the discussion...
You must be logged in as a CAAR member to comment.