If you are hosting an important meeting or an outing with your team, try one of these popular spots in downtown Saskatoon, just steps from the CAAR Conference host hotel.
1. Chianti Café is famous for its delicious Italian cuisine, attentive service and generous portions at a reasonable price. (230 m, 3 mins)
2. Cactus Club offers the best in global cuisine using local, fresh ingredients and served in a lively, contemporary setting. (230 m, 3 mins)
3. Specializing in sizzling steaks and succulent seafood, 2nd Ave Grill is an upscale-casual eatery, perfect for a power meeting or a relaxing meal. (350 m, 5 mins)
4. Enjoy happy hour pints and shareable snacks, or tuck into a full course meal in a warm and memorable setting at the Rook & Raven Pub. (450 m, 6 mins)
5. Elevated comfort food, award winning burgers and an extensive array of beers from around the world await you at the Congress Beer House. (550 m, 7 mins)
6. Bon Temps Café offers an authentic New Orleans experience – from the first notes of Cajun music as you walk through the door to your last bite of warm beignet. (550 m, 7 mins)
7. Located in the historic Hotel Senator, Winston’s English Pub & Grill boasts a modern take on British pub grub and an extensive selection of local and imported beer. (600 m, 7 mins)
8. Taverna Italian Kitchen + Bar serves up authentic, rustic pasta dishes and thin-crust pizzas in a relaxed and welcoming space. (550 m, 7 mins)
9. O’Shea’s Irish Pub is a popular gathering space for beer and classic cocktails paired with traditional pub food. (550 m, 7 mins)
10. Top Chef Canada Winner Dale Mackay serves his modern take on comfort food at Ayden Kitchen and Bar. (750 m, walk 10 mins or cab 3 min)
- A Growing Concern Is increased public scrutiny and pressure from export markets threatening the future of glyphosate? Glyphosate was quickly embraced by farmers for its effective, but indiscriminate, weed killing when it was introd...
- Embracing Innovation: The 2020 CAAR Conference Join us in Saskatoon, Feb. 11–13, 2020 for the 25th anniversary of the CAAR Conference, an event that will be equal parts celebration and education. KEYNOTE SPEAKER Dr. Steven Webb, Global Institute for Food Secu...
- The Value of Canadian Ag Retailing What many unfamiliar with Canadian agriculture production fail to recognize is the scope of annual purchases farmers undertake to grow major crops. These purchases significantly contribute to the regional, provincial...
- Weathering the Ups and Downs At the time of writing this article, weather continues to impact progress on a harvest that has seen its ups and downs. 2019 is a year we won’t soon forget. With the majority of the crop yet to be harvested, farmers...
- Digital Disruption Revolutionizing Retail Growers are going digital – are ag retailers going with them? “Disruption” in many forms has been occurring across many business sectors in the past decade. Media, retailing and manufacturing have all felt the tre...