Changes for the Safety & the Farmer Course
The Safety & the Farmer course is hosted by Fertilizer Canada as of October 1, 2021. You can access the course online to renew or obtain your TDG certifi-cation.
For those who registered before October 1, 2021, you will be able to access your profile for one full year after the date of issuance. Physical certificates for in-person training remain unchanged and can be ordered at caar.org.
Be A Conference Sponsor
Auction Donation Request
Be A Conference Exhibitor
Director Nominations Now Open
Annual General Meeting Update
To give delegates the best opportunity to attend the 2022 CAAR AGM, the meeting will be incorporated into the lunch break on Wednesday, Feb. 9th at the 2022 CAAR Conference. The AGM will take place in the main conference room, allowing conference attendees to eat their lunch while getting important association information. An agenda and supporting documents will be made available at the meeting. Members who are not able to attend the 2022 CAAR Conference in Edmonton can view the AGM in real time as it will be streamed on-line. Watch your email inbox and caar.org for more information on the AGM and how to view it remotely, if required.
CAAR Perks Partner
CAAR members have exclusive access to discounted products and services that can save you hundreds or even thousands every year, including exclusive access to programs not widely available, like affordable health and pension benefits for your staff through Group Benefits Consulting of Canada. For more information, please visit caar.org/resources/caar-perk. If you have any suggestions re: who/what you would like to see added as a Perk Partner, please let us know and we will explore opportunities out there.
- February 2022 Issue of CAAR Communicator Available Online Now The February 2022 CAAR Communicator arrived in mailboxes earlier this month and is now also available online. The cover story looks at the impact of the floods in BC from both a farmer and a retailer perspective, ...
- AgTech: It’s Here. Get Used To It. Agricultural technology shapes the way our farmers go about their business—and you need to be up on current and future trends to serve your customers. Learn about some of the newer technologies being offered within o...
- A Tale Of Two Farmers Two BC blueberry farmers relate their experience of the 2021 flooding that has destroyed their livelihood. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times… no, scratch all that. The year 2021 for farmers in Br...
- December 2021 Issue of CAAR Communicator Now Available Online Just in time for the holidays, the December 2021 CAAR Communicator issue is arriving in mailboxes and available online. As the Snow Falls is the theme for the issue, packed with plenty of info to help retailers pr...
- Dairy Industry Report How the dairy farm industry is coping after the B.C. flooding. When the floodwaters rose to alarming levels of 10’+ in some areas of the Sumas Prairie area of Abbotsford, B.C. this past November after a dike broke...