Wednesday, Feb. 14 | 3:00 – 4:30 p.m.
It wouldn’t be the CAAR Conference without CAAR’s Pro-Ag Investments Auction! Always a conference highlight, this annual event supports programming and advocacy, while helping to keep membership fees low.
The Pro-Ag Investments Auction is CAAR’s only fundraiser, contributing up to 10 per cent of the association’s annual revenue. Proceeds from the auction directly support CAAR’s advocacy efforts and a diverse range of industry-strengthening initiatives.
You can show your support by participating in the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction at the 2018 CAAR Conference as a bidder, a donor or both!
Bid and Buy at the Auction
Bid against your friends and colleagues on dozens of incredible products and know that every dollar you spend goes directly to CAAR.
You can expect to see Callaway XR golf clubs, a $1,000 SeCan Certified Seed voucher and two $5,000 Western Producer advertising vouchers, among many more great items.
The generosity of our members at the 2017 Pro-Ag Investments Auction allowed CAAR to:
- participate on behalf of our members in more than 30 industry events, regulatory consultations and committee meetings over the past year;
- award scholarships to students at the University of Manitoba and Olds College in Alberta; and
- fund research initiatives, such as the impact of increased ammonia tank testing frequency, to support CAAR’s lobbying positions.
Last year’s auction was a great success and raised nearly $85,000! With your help, we can make this year’s auction bigger and better than ever.
Donate to the Auction
caar.org/caar-conference/auction to view an up-to-date list of the great items available to bid on.
- Going Omni-Channel Omni-channel business tactics are increasingly prevalent in ag retail. Ag retailers, along with suppliers and co-operative partners are increasingly using digital platforms to do business with farm customers. Usin...
- The Communicator's April 2020 Issue is now available The April 2020 issue of The Communicator magazine is arriving in print edition and online. This issue contains profile stories on each of the CAAR Choice Awards winners, who were honored for their achievements at the...
- The 2020 CAAR Conference: Embracing Innovation The 2020 CAAR Conference brought ag retailers back to sunny Saskatoon, Sask. for two-and-a-half days of speaker sessions and unbeatable networking opportunities. This year’s conference marked CAAR’s 25th anniversary ...
- Meet Your New Board Chair The Communicator sits down for a Q & A with CAAR’s first female board chair, Theresa Bolton of Grasslands Recruitment Specialists. Q: What does it mean to you to be the first woman to serve as CAAR’s board cha...
- CAAR Congratulates the 2020 Conference Survey Winners Thank you to everyone who took the time to complete the conference survey. Your feedback on the 2020 CAAR Conference will help us improve future events, including the 2021 CAAR Conference in Edmonton, AB. Everyone wh...