Wednesday, Feb. 14 | 3:00 – 4:30 p.m.
It wouldn’t be the CAAR Conference without CAAR’s Pro-Ag Investments Auction! Always a conference highlight, this annual event supports programming and advocacy, while helping to keep membership fees low.
The Pro-Ag Investments Auction is CAAR’s only fundraiser, contributing up to 10 per cent of the association’s annual revenue. Proceeds from the auction directly support CAAR’s advocacy efforts and a diverse range of industry-strengthening initiatives.
You can show your support by participating in the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction at the 2018 CAAR Conference as a bidder, a donor or both!
Bid and Buy at the Auction
Bid against your friends and colleagues on dozens of incredible products and know that every dollar you spend goes directly to CAAR.
You can expect to see Callaway XR golf clubs, a $1,000 SeCan Certified Seed voucher and two $5,000 Western Producer advertising vouchers, among many more great items.
The generosity of our members at the 2017 Pro-Ag Investments Auction allowed CAAR to:
- participate on behalf of our members in more than 30 industry events, regulatory consultations and committee meetings over the past year;
- award scholarships to students at the University of Manitoba and Olds College in Alberta; and
- fund research initiatives, such as the impact of increased ammonia tank testing frequency, to support CAAR’s lobbying positions.
Last year’s auction was a great success and raised nearly $85,000! With your help, we can make this year’s auction bigger and better than ever.
Donate to the Auction
caar.org/caar-conference/auction to view an up-to-date list of the great items available to bid on.
- Only 35 days until 2022 CAAR Conference CAAR is pleased to share a detailed agenda for the 2022 CAAR Conference. Don't miss out on this great agenda with the theme RESILIENCE: ADAPT & ADVANCE which will feature sessions on the state of Canadian retail,...
- It Takes Two To Retain Your People Two simple tips can help your ag retail hold onto the people you just hired. You’ve just hired someone for your ag retail operation that you think is a smart and hard worker who will be a great fit as you anticipa...
- By The Numbers 3 - A three-person panel discussed the MRL challenges, changes and government actions during CAAR’s 2022 conference. This article provides an overview of the discussion between stakeholders Gord Kurbis of the Cana...
- 2022 CAAR Conference Speaker Line Up Why should you attend the 2022 CAAR Conference? Besides the fantastic networking opportunities and award presentations, CAAR has a great line-up of speakers. The conference will kick-off with Michael Kerwin, ...
- Will you be joining us for 2022 CAAR Conference? Are you planning on attending the 2022 CAAR conference Feb 8 to 10, 2022. In addition to excellent networking opportunities throughout the conference, the CAAR Conference Committee has put together a great line-up of...