Wednesday, Feb. 14 | 3:00 – 4:30 p.m.
It wouldn’t be the CAAR Conference without CAAR’s Pro-Ag Investments Auction! Always a conference highlight, this annual event supports programming and advocacy, while helping to keep membership fees low.
The Pro-Ag Investments Auction is CAAR’s only fundraiser, contributing up to 10 per cent of the association’s annual revenue. Proceeds from the auction directly support CAAR’s advocacy efforts and a diverse range of industry-strengthening initiatives.
You can show your support by participating in the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction at the 2018 CAAR Conference as a bidder, a donor or both!
Bid and Buy at the Auction
Bid against your friends and colleagues on dozens of incredible products and know that every dollar you spend goes directly to CAAR.
You can expect to see Callaway XR golf clubs, a $1,000 SeCan Certified Seed voucher and two $5,000 Western Producer advertising vouchers, among many more great items.
The generosity of our members at the 2017 Pro-Ag Investments Auction allowed CAAR to:
- participate on behalf of our members in more than 30 industry events, regulatory consultations and committee meetings over the past year;
- award scholarships to students at the University of Manitoba and Olds College in Alberta; and
- fund research initiatives, such as the impact of increased ammonia tank testing frequency, to support CAAR’s lobbying positions.
Last year’s auction was a great success and raised nearly $85,000! With your help, we can make this year’s auction bigger and better than ever.
Donate to the Auction
caar.org/caar-conference/auction to view an up-to-date list of the great items available to bid on.
- Quarterly At-A-Glance (January – March 2021) Learn about CAAR's activities in our latest Quarterly At-A-Glance, providing an overview of how we represented and advocated on behalf of ag retailers across Canada from January to March 2021. View CAAR's Q1 Quart...
- The Impact from Global Trends on the Canadian Ag Retailer Marty Seymour, Director of Industry Relations with Farm Credit Canada (FCC) reviewed current trends and consumer behaviours impacting Canadian ag retailers, agriculture and food sectors in light of the pandemic at th...
- Evolution of CAAR. Your Participation is Required. The past 3 months have been exceptionally busy months for the CAAR organization. We continue to evolve, and Members will begin to experience the changes in 2021. Many issues of 2020 carried over into 2021, including ...
- Engaging Our Employees Rob McIntyre with Dale Carnegie Training demonstrated the tools that can be used to take control of personal attitudes, build relationships, and enhance communication skills which will ultimately enhance leadership s...
- Last Chance to Watch Speaker Sessions from the 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference Don’t forget your CAAR Conference registration provides you even more value by giving you the opportunity to rewatch all 23 speaker sessions, download the contacts you made during the event and earn up to 9.5 CCA cre...