Our virtual event is an interactive, online experience, providing ag retailers with an opportunity to educate themselves through informative sessions and group discussions, engage with exhibitors and other attendees to build new connections and evolve to provide the best service for their customers.
For more information about the virtual CAAR Conference and to register, check out the CAAR Conference program included with this issue of the CAAR Communicator or go to caar.org/caar-conference.
Don’t forget to tweet #CAARcon when sharing your experience of the 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference!
With virtual attendee passes starting at $125 and the potential to earn up to 8 CEU credits, the 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference is great value and a must-attend event for all ag retailers. Our conference has been designed for you and your team to educate, engage and evolve virtually from the comfort of your office or home.
Virtual CAAR Conference Agenda
The 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference three-day agenda has been developed by the conference committee who know what ag retailers need and includes relevant and engaging topics as well as virtual networking opportunities throughout the day.
The agenda includes virtual sessions each day that guide you on how to navigate the future of ag retail, learn more about the carbon tax and the challenges it brings, how to manage regulatory requirements, the impacts of global trends to ag retailers, understanding your customers' journey and learning how to reduce the spread of disinformation in the agriculture landscape.
The agenda also includes concurrent virtual sessions each day that give you the opportunity to tailor your interests, the sessions include best practices and safety in the workplace, managing COVID-19 safety requirements, investing in technology and connecting the dots, the value of benchmarking your business, and how to effectively engage and communicate with your employees and customers.
Go to caar.org/caar-conference for the full agenda and learn more about our speakers presenting at the 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference.
PRO-AG Investments Online Auction
The Pro-Ag Investments Auction will be hosted online from February 9 – 11. You don’t need to attend the CAAR Conference to bid on auction items, just pre-register on the auction website and you’re ready to start viewing and bidding on items.
We’re making it easier for you to bid on auction products through online and mobile bidding, all from the comfort of your home or office. CharityAuctionsToday.com is facilitating the online auction and items will be available to preview ahead of the event. Online and mobile bidding will open on February 9, 10:00 am CST and close on February 11, 3:30 pm CST.
Go to caar.org/caar-conference/auction and check out the auction items that have been generously donated and plan your bidding, with products like seed and fertilizer to apparel and electronics, you will definitely find items to bid on!
- The Value of Ag Tech to the Retail Channel At the 2021 Canadian Association of Agri-Retailers Conference, Todd Ormann recently spoke about his business and commercial development with global Telus Agriculture partners and the value of ag tech to the retail ch...
- CAAR 27th Annual Conference - Speakers Announced CAAR is delighted to announce two of the speakers for the 2022 CAAR Conference which will be held February 8-10, 2022, in Edmonton. Chuck Penner, from Leftfield Commodities, will give an overview of the Commodity Mar...
- Frosty conditions predicted for Winter Frosty conditions could make a biting return weather wise in Canada this winter according to AccuWeather expert meteorologist Brett Anderson. His prediction was included as part of AccuWeather’s annual Canada winter ...
- Save the Date: CAAR Conference 2022 Save the Date: February 8th to 10th, 2022. It’s been a crazy 18 months, making it harder to connect and network with those in the agri-retail space. One of CAAR’s greatest membership advantages is bringing CAAR membe...
- Quarterly At-A-Glance (January – March 2021) Learn about CAAR's activities in our latest Quarterly At-A-Glance, providing an overview of how we represented and advocated on behalf of ag retailers across Canada from January to March 2021. View CAAR's Q1 Quart...