Our virtual event is an interactive, online experience, providing ag retailers with an opportunity to educate themselves through informative sessions and group discussions, engage with exhibitors and other attendees to build new connections and evolve to provide the best service for their customers.
For more information about the virtual CAAR Conference and to register, check out the CAAR Conference program included with this issue of the CAAR Communicator or go to caar.org/caar-conference.
Don’t forget to tweet #CAARcon when sharing your experience of the 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference!
With virtual attendee passes starting at $125 and the potential to earn up to 8 CEU credits, the 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference is great value and a must-attend event for all ag retailers. Our conference has been designed for you and your team to educate, engage and evolve virtually from the comfort of your office or home.
Virtual CAAR Conference Agenda
The 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference three-day agenda has been developed by the conference committee who know what ag retailers need and includes relevant and engaging topics as well as virtual networking opportunities throughout the day.
The agenda includes virtual sessions each day that guide you on how to navigate the future of ag retail, learn more about the carbon tax and the challenges it brings, how to manage regulatory requirements, the impacts of global trends to ag retailers, understanding your customers' journey and learning how to reduce the spread of disinformation in the agriculture landscape.
The agenda also includes concurrent virtual sessions each day that give you the opportunity to tailor your interests, the sessions include best practices and safety in the workplace, managing COVID-19 safety requirements, investing in technology and connecting the dots, the value of benchmarking your business, and how to effectively engage and communicate with your employees and customers.
Go to caar.org/caar-conference for the full agenda and learn more about our speakers presenting at the 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference.
PRO-AG Investments Online Auction
The Pro-Ag Investments Auction will be hosted online from February 9 – 11. You don’t need to attend the CAAR Conference to bid on auction items, just pre-register on the auction website and you’re ready to start viewing and bidding on items.
We’re making it easier for you to bid on auction products through online and mobile bidding, all from the comfort of your home or office. CharityAuctionsToday.com is facilitating the online auction and items will be available to preview ahead of the event. Online and mobile bidding will open on February 9, 10:00 am CST and close on February 11, 3:30 pm CST.
Go to caar.org/caar-conference/auction and check out the auction items that have been generously donated and plan your bidding, with products like seed and fertilizer to apparel and electronics, you will definitely find items to bid on!
- CAAR's Year in Preview CAAR board and staff share with members a look at what their association’s priorities are for 2021. As the geopolitical environment evolves, the need for an association representing the voice of the agriculture in...
- CAAR's Year in Review The ag industry showed strength and unity in the face of the many challenges presented in 2020 as COVID-19 drastically changed how ag retailers conducted business. As an essential service, businesses in all areas of ...
- Opportunities with Ag Technology Autonomous equipment and precision application systems have the potential to disrupt the application of the traditional inputs, which some say will ultimately benefit retailers.David Parker, executive vice president ...
- One Week Left To Register for the 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference With virtual attendee passes starting at $125 and the potential to earn up to 10 CEU credits, the 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference is great value and a must-attend event for all ag retailers. Hosted from February 9-11...
- Five Reasons You Should Attend #CAARcon The 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference provides ag retailers an opportunity for continuing education, engaging through networking opportunities, potential to earn up to 10 CEU's, bid on items at the Pro-Ag Investments Onli...