Changes for the Safety & the Farmer Course
The Safety & the Farmer course is hosted by Fertilizer Canada as of October 1, 2021. You can access the course online to renew or obtain your TDG certifi-cation.
For those who registered before October 1, 2021, you will be able to access your profile for one full year after the date of issuance. Physical certificates for in-person training remain unchanged and can be ordered at caar.org.
Be A Conference Sponsor
CAAR Conference sponsorship opportunities are designed for you to connect with the agriculture industry and bring maximum exposure to your brand. To become a sponsor, please contact Mitch Rezansoff at 204-989-9303.
Auction Donation Request
The Pro-Ag Investments Auction contributes up to 10 percent of CAAR’s annual revenue. Proceeds from the auction directly support CAAR’s advocacy activities, industry initiatives, agricultural scholarships, upgrades to existing programs and services and the development of new ones. Fifty percent of the suggested retail price of your auction donation counts towards sponsorship recognition and increases your company’s benefits and exposure. For more information, please contact Mitch Rezansoff at 204-989-9303.
Be A Conference Exhibitor
Don’t miss the opportunity to promote your programs, products and solutions to existing and potential customers in attendance at the 2022 CAAR Conference. Book a booth today to take advantage of the networking and sales opportunities on the tradeshow floor. Please contact Mitch Rezansoff at 204-989-9303 for more information and to secure a spot for your company or organization. Space is limited so don’t delay.
Director Nominations Now Open
CAAR is now accepting nominations for its 2022-23 board of directors, who will be confirmed during the AGM. Lending your time and expertise to the CAAR Board of Directors allows you to have an active and rewarding role in shaping your industry. Please contact Mitch Rezansoff at 204-989-9303 for more information or to nominate yourself or a colleague.
Annual General Meeting Update
To give delegates the best opportunity to attend the 2022 CAAR AGM, the meeting will be incorporated into the lunch break on Wednesday, Feb. 9th at the 2022 CAAR Conference. The AGM will take place in the main conference room, allowing conference attendees to eat their lunch while getting important association information. An agenda and supporting documents will be made available at the meeting. Members who are not able to attend the 2022 CAAR Conference in Edmonton can view the AGM in real time as it will be streamed on-line. Watch your email inbox and caar.org for more information on the AGM and how to view it remotely, if required.
CAAR Perks Partner
CAAR members have exclusive access to discounted products and services that can save you hundreds or even thousands every year, including exclusive access to programs not widely available, like affordable health and pension benefits for your staff through Group Benefits Consulting of Canada. For more information, please visit caar.org/resources/caar-perk. If you have any suggestions re: who/what you would like to see added as a Perk Partner, please let us know and we will explore opportunities out there.
- Calculate your way to success with the eKonomics app Farm success depends on a variety of factors. From weather to nutrient management, managing the endless stream of information out there can be challenging, but that’s where eKonomics can help. (Sponsored Content) ...
- February 2023 Issue of CAAR Communicator Now Available Online-including CAAR Conference Agenda You should soon be receiving your February 2023 CAAR Communicator issue. This issue is particularly important because it includes a 4-page spread with details about the 2023 CAAR Conference on February 6 to 8, 2023....
- By The Numbers 2.9 That’s how many billions of dollars Canada’s ag industry lost because it lacked the necessary labour, according to a 2020 survey. See Page 18. 3 The number of quick and easy ways to get your new hire interested...
- The Resiliency of Canadian Ag Production It has been three long years since I last attended an indoor farm show. Yesterday, I travelled to Brandon, Manitoba for the opening day of 2023 Manitoba Ag Days. It has been three long years since I last attended ...
- Top 3 ways to engage employees in workplace health and safety Make sure your employees understand the importance of health and safety with these tips. By Haley Bilokraly Congratulations! They put you in charge of making sure new employees and interns have their health and s...
Join the discussion...
You must be logged in as a CAAR member to comment.