CAAR would like to thank all members who have already paid their membership fees for 2021-22!
CAAR is the only national association representing the interests of and addressing critical issues facing ag retailers today and is entrenched in the issues that impact your business, making a difference for our ag retailer and supplier members.
Join a CAAR Committee
Take advantage of the numerous opportunities to support the Canadian ag retail industry and support your company and fellow CAAR members by joining a CAAR committee! CAAR has five committees:
Be a Conference Sponsor
Training Opportunities for Retailers
CAAR offers exclusive online training programs for ag retailers:
- Anhydrous Ammonia: Retailer Safe Handling and TDG Certification
- Anhydrous Ammonia: Safety & The Farmer – TDG Certification
- TDG Fundamentals: Retailer TDG Certification
- WHMIS 2015 Complete
- Nurse Tank Safety Program
- Investing in Certified Seed
- CCA Examiner (onsite training is available upon request)
In person training is unavailable at this time. We are closely monitoring covid-19 restrictions and will announce if in person training is possible in your city.
- Did you remember to renew your CAAR Membership? Did you forget to renew your membership? By now, you should have received your membership renewal information for the 2022-23 year, and hopefully your membership invoice has been made. Summer is a busy time, if you ...
- Membership Renewal Reminder: Why CAAR Membership Benefits Your Business CAAR Membership Renewals are being sent this week, please watch your inbox for invoices. Membership with CAAR enables you to focus your attention on your business; while trusting CAAR to share the regulatory, compli...
- CAAR AGM and call for 2022-2023 Board of Directors Nominations CAAR AGM will be held on Thursday, June 16, 2022, at 10:00 am. CAAR is now accepting nominations from members in good standing for its 2022-23 Board of Directors. The slate of directors will be presented during the A...
- CAAR welcomes LeftField Commodity Research as a CAAR Perk$ Partner CAAR welcomes LeftField Commodity Research as a CAAR Perk$ Partner. Leftfield is eager to assist agri-retailers in providing added value to their customers and to strengthen relationships between ag retailers and the...
- Happy New Year! CAAR thanks you for your continued support of the association. We’re looking forward to serving you again in 2022! Membership with CAAR is an investment and solidifies not only the strength, but the long-term sust...