By now, you should have received your December 2022 CAAR Communicator issue. It is now available online.
Don't miss these important articles:
- Where's my grain hopper? - A look at the railroad supply chain issue
- Fertilizer 2023 - Less of the same
- Fuelish thoughts on future fuel technologies
- Growing pains for CN, CP, and Canadian farmers
- Seven questions an interviewer can be asked
- Meet your 2022-23 CAAR Board of Directors
If some of your team members are not receiving the CAAR Communicator Magazine and you would like them to, please contact Lady Gabilo at 204-989-9304.
- Canadian ag labour resolution may have a flaw The interim report developed for the National Workforce Strategic Framework for Agriculture and Food & Beverage Manufacturing is a thing of beauty. But something integral to its success is missing. By Andrew J...
- Meet your 2022-23 CAAR Board of Directors Get to know Board members: Wes Arnfinson, Eric Gregory, Martin Kiefer, Darrel Knight, Stan Loewen, Taylor Olsen, Stu Rasmussen, Scott Russell, Craig Senchuk, and Stewart Whillans. The Board of Directors will cont...
- Seven questions an interviewer can be asked In this sellers’ market, candidates want to know if your company is the perfect fit. By AgCareers.com We are currently in the midst of a seller’s market—where there are more companies looking for employees than t...
- CAAR News CAAR welcomes Nikeisha to the team! CAAR is delighted to welcome Nikeisha Paul-Hunnighan to the Marketing, Communications & Event Management role with the association. Nikeisha has a variety of experiences cen...
- October 2022 Issue of CAAR Communicator Now Available Online By now, you should have received your October 2022 CAAR Communicator issue. It is now available online. The October CAAR Communicator features the following feature stories: A Game of GHG: Increasing Reductio...
Join the discussion...
You must be logged in as a CAAR member to comment.