Whether that goal is building a new terminal, creating a robust network for sharing agronomic data or shining a light on the opportunity to strengthen ties in your community though cause marketing – each of these acts are strengthened through collaborative effort.
The same can be said for the CAAR office, where our team works collaboratively year-round to ensure our members are provided with consistent and reliable service. CAAR’s membership is no different – members coming together and sharing their thoughts and ideas has always been what drives the association forward.
Over the course of the summer months, CAAR’s membership value team has reached out to many CAAR members. Led by our committee chair, Stan Loewen, the value team sought to better understand the value members see in their association, and what they wish to see it accomplish in the future.
The association is made stronger by identifying what CAAR is doing well, what can be improved and where new services can be introduced. I’d like to thank each and every person who made time in their busy schedules to share their thoughts – your feedback is essential to CAAR’s continued success. If you haven’t had a chance to share your feedback, I’d like to invite you to contact myself or Stan using the contact information provided below.
Director of Member Services
Membership Value Committee Chair
We are excited to learn from you and look forward to continuing to collaborate with you to build a stronger association for all CAAR members.
Do you know someone who would benefit from CAAR membership? Click here to learn more about CAAR’s Refer a Retailer contest!
- Never Stop Learning This May, I’ll celebrate a decade of working with CAAR, and with that also a decade of working in the agriculture industry. There are so many things that inspire me in this industry, but none more than the shared com...
- Turning the Spotlight onto CAAR As I’ve often heard said in our industry; it’s not enough to do a good job, you have to be seen doing a good job for it to really count. As a member-based association and advocate for the agri-retail sector, it’s par...
- Connecting with CAAR’s Network The value of Canada’s agri-retailers has never been more evident. It’s truly an exciting time to be a part of this industry and all of us at CAAR are looking forward to what the new year will bring. The value of C...
- Celebrating the Business of Agri-Retail In this issue of The Communicator, we examine the business practices of Canada’s agri-retailers and the latest and greatest technology. Our team had a blast learning how this new technology can be implemented at the ...
- Help CAAR Share Your Story Canada’s agri-retailers are amazing, and we want to make sure all of us at CAAR are shouting that from the rooftops every chance we get. We dedicated the 2017 CAAR Conference to enhancing the expertise of agri-retail...