Anhydrous Ammonia: Retailer Safe Handling and TDG Certification
Successful trainees receive: TDG (Transportation of Dangerous Goods) certificate valid for three (3) years from the date signed, confirming they are qualified to transport and handle anhydrous ammonia (Class 2.3 (8)) in a retail or distribution center setting.
Online Anhydrous Ammonia: Retailer Safe Handling and TDG Certification training sponsored by CF Industries
- Chemical Properties and Characteristics
- TDG and WHMIS Regulations
- Site Safety and Security
- Transferring procedures including loading a nurse tank from a storage facility, loading a field delivery unit from a storage facility, loading from a field delivery unit to a nurse tank, and connecting a nurse tank to an applicator,
- Emergency Response
- First Aid and Personal Protection
- Theft, Crystal Meth and NH3
This course is offered both online and through in-person training (based on demand). The training is NOT VALID until the employer signs and sends in a “hands-on check sheet” confirming the employer’s satisfaction with the trainee’s knowledge of handling of anhydrous ammonia.
- CAAR Urges Member Responses to PMRA’s Proposed Ban CAAR is one of several industry groups forming a unified coalition to respond to the PMRA’s proposed decisions on Clothianidin and Thiamethoxam that were announced August 15. Together, this group has formed a seri...
- Don’t Miss NTSP Training in Brandon Haven’t registered for live NTSP Safety Training in Brandon? Don’t miss this chance to review testing and inspection requirements of the CSA B620/B622 Safety Standards and receive 3-year safety certification or re-ce...
- Compliance Reminder: B620 Changes in Effect CAAR is reminding all members that they must adhere to the updated B620-14 Standard to remain in compliance with Transportation of Dangerous Goods Regulations. Under the new standard, visual inspections for all anhyd...
- CAAR Among Industry Groups Concerned about PMRA’s Proposed Decision on Neonics On Aug. 15, the Pest Management Regulatory Agency (PMRA) released proposed decisions to phase out all outdoor use of clothianidin and thiamethoxam, two important products that have been used responsibly by Canadian c...
- NTSP Safety Training in Brandon - Register Now! The Canadian Association of Agri-Retailers is pleased to host NTSP Safety Training covering the testing and inspection requirements of the CSA B620 and CSA B622 Safety Standards. This seminar will include hands-on...