Anhydrous Ammonia: Retailer Safe Handling and TDG Certification
Successful trainees receive: TDG (Transportation of Dangerous Goods) certificate valid for three (3) years from the date signed, confirming they are qualified to transport and handle anhydrous ammonia (Class 2.3 (8)) in a retail or distribution center setting.
Online Anhydrous Ammonia: Retailer Safe Handling and TDG Certification training sponsored by CF Industries
- Chemical Properties and Characteristics
- TDG and WHMIS Regulations
- Site Safety and Security
- Transferring procedures including loading a nurse tank from a storage facility, loading a field delivery unit from a storage facility, loading from a field delivery unit to a nurse tank, and connecting a nurse tank to an applicator,
- Emergency Response
- First Aid and Personal Protection
- Theft, Crystal Meth and NH3
This course is offered both online and through in-person training (based on demand). The training is NOT VALID until the employer signs and sends in a “hands-on check sheet” confirming the employer’s satisfaction with the trainee’s knowledge of handling of anhydrous ammonia.
- Comment Period on Proposed PMRA Neonic ban Closes Nov. 13 The deadline to submit responses to the PMRA’s proposed phase-out of Clothianidin and Thiamethoxam is fast approaching. To help strengthen the industry position on the proposed ban of these useful and valuable tools,...
- CAAR Launches New Voluntary B620 Identification Decal Program CAAR is pleased to announce the launch of a new voluntary decal program to help assist in the easy identification of post weld and non-post weld heated anhydrous ammonia tanks and nurse wagons. CAAR has developed ...
- CAAR Urges Member Responses to PMRA’s Proposed Ban CAAR is one of several industry groups forming a unified coalition to respond to the PMRA’s proposed decisions on Clothianidin and Thiamethoxam that were announced August 15. Together, this group has formed a seri...
- Don’t Miss NTSP Training in Brandon Haven’t registered for live NTSP Safety Training in Brandon? Don’t miss this chance to review testing and inspection requirements of the CSA B620/B622 Safety Standards and receive 3-year safety certification or re-ce...
- Compliance Reminder: B620 Changes in Effect CAAR is reminding all members that they must adhere to the updated B620-14 Standard to remain in compliance with Transportation of Dangerous Goods Regulations. Under the new standard, visual inspections for all anhyd...