Permits and Forms
Government Permits related to Anhydrous Ammonia.
Available to Members:
- SGI Permit 2017 (Saskatchewan)
Note: The SH 5142 Certificate has been discontinued.
The Nurse Tank Safety Program (NTSP) Quality Control Manual includes a number of sample forms for your convenience. These forms are now available online for CAAR members only. Please click on the name of the form below to download a fillable PDF form.
Inspection and Tank Forms
- External Visual Inspection Form
- Hose Assembly Annual Inspection and Testing Form
- Tank Pressure Test (Hydrostatic) Form
- Transfer of Ownership Statement
- Nurse Tank Waiver Agreement (3rd Party Inspection)
Facility Registration Forms
Application for Facility Registration to Transport Canada.
- Appendix 2: Complete sample application (form plus all required paperwork) for Registration as a Facility with Transport Canada
- Application Form only (fillable PDF)