CAAR is commited to: Unite, Educate & Advocate
Thank you for renewing your CAAR Membership!
CAAR is newly committed to the following pillars:
CAAR is the only national association that exclusively represents the interests of agri-retailers today. As such, we recognize the magnitude of our responsibility as your voice in the industry. As a member, you can expect to be an integral part of the CAAR community. The CAAR team is working diligently to improve the member experience on all platforms.
CAAR continues to provide training courses essential to the operations of agri-retailers. In addition to the current training programs, CAAR members can look forward to having access to extended education programs in the future, equipping them with role-specific learning paths to advance their careers in agri-retail.
CAAR is committed to supporting and representing agri-retailers in the following areas:
- Regulation and Compliance: environmental, supply chain, safety
- Sustainability: climate and ecological, ag production, and the business of ag retail
- Training: supporting and addressing new training requirements
- The current state of global agricultural testing Using just-in-time technology to thwart the spread of pathogenic disease in ag. By Shaun Holt, Chief Executive Officer, Alveo Technologies, Inc. Just as pathogens mutate, so does science advance to combat them. S...
- February 2024 issue of CAAR Communicator now available online The February issue of CAAR Communicator "I Love Ag" should be arriving in your mailbox. The feature article looks at brand marketing and standing out from the competition. The February issue of CAAR Communica...
- Strikes—the cost of doing business Another strike means another disruption to the way Canada does business. A look at how legal strikes impact our country. By Andrew Joseph, Editor Canada has seen its fair share of strikes lately—from auto workers...
- Valued Ag Associations Why do agricultural associations exist? By Mitch Rezansoff, Executive Director Why do agricultural associations exist? The period of COVID lockdowns accompanied by economic disruptions forced many within the ag i...
- Demand for fertilizer applicators rises with modern farming Modern agricultural practices boost the global demand for efficient and diverse fertilizer applicators. Fertilizer applicators are seeing a spike in demand. Agriculture is undergoing a transformation. Today's farm...