CAAR is commited to: Unite, Educate & Advocate
Thank you for renewing your CAAR Membership!
CAAR is newly committed to the following pillars:
CAAR is the only national association that exclusively represents the interests of agri-retailers today. As such, we recognize the magnitude of our responsibility as your voice in the industry. As a member, you can expect to be an integral part of the CAAR community. The CAAR team is working diligently to improve the member experience on all platforms.
CAAR continues to provide training courses essential to the operations of agri-retailers. In addition to the current training programs, CAAR members can look forward to having access to extended education programs in the future, equipping them with role-specific learning paths to advance their careers in agri-retail.
CAAR is committed to supporting and representing agri-retailers in the following areas:
- Regulation and Compliance: environmental, supply chain, safety
- Sustainability: climate and ecological, ag production, and the business of ag retail
- Training: supporting and addressing new training requirements
- The world is not enough Wanting to do their part in reducing global GHG emissions, Canadian farmers still can’t catch a break from federal tax fees. But what’s going on around the world? By Andrew Joseph, Editor While there are always ...
- 5 agricultural technology trends to watch in 2024 As more Canadian farmers are accepting of new technologies over ye olde tried and true, look at some ways more AgTech can improve the sector’s lot. By Ron Baruchi, Chief Executive Officer, Agmatix Over the past ...
- Clearing the air on carbon tax Andrew Joseph, Editor Sometimes, people and governments toss out new words or phrases and expect everyone to follow along. Such is the case with carbon taxes. Most of us have a peripheral understanding of the conc...
- Valued Ag Associations Why do agricultural associations exist? By Mitch Rezansoff, Executive Director Why do agricultural associations exist? The period of COVID lockdowns accompanied by economic disruptions forced many within the ag i...
- October 2023 issue of CAAR Communicator now available online The October issue of CAAR Communicator should have arrived on your desk by now. The feature article looks at the art and science of moving Canada's grains to international customers -- including a look at the distrac...