Changes for the Safety & the Farmer Course
The Safety & the Farmer course is hosted by Fertilizer Canada as of October 1, 2021. You can access the course online to renew or obtain your TDG certifi-cation.
For those who registered before October 1, 2021, you will be able to access your profile for one full year after the date of issuance. Physical certificates for in-person training remain unchanged and can be ordered at caar.org.
Be A Conference Sponsor
Auction Donation Request
Be A Conference Exhibitor
Director Nominations Now Open
Annual General Meeting Update
To give delegates the best opportunity to attend the 2022 CAAR AGM, the meeting will be incorporated into the lunch break on Wednesday, Feb. 9th at the 2022 CAAR Conference. The AGM will take place in the main conference room, allowing conference attendees to eat their lunch while getting important association information. An agenda and supporting documents will be made available at the meeting. Members who are not able to attend the 2022 CAAR Conference in Edmonton can view the AGM in real time as it will be streamed on-line. Watch your email inbox and caar.org for more information on the AGM and how to view it remotely, if required.
CAAR Perks Partner
CAAR members have exclusive access to discounted products and services that can save you hundreds or even thousands every year, including exclusive access to programs not widely available, like affordable health and pension benefits for your staff through Group Benefits Consulting of Canada. For more information, please visit caar.org/resources/caar-perk. If you have any suggestions re: who/what you would like to see added as a Perk Partner, please let us know and we will explore opportunities out there.
- It Takes Two To Retain Your People Two simple tips can help your ag retail hold onto the people you just hired. You’ve just hired someone for your ag retail operation that you think is a smart and hard worker who will be a great fit as you anticipa...
- The 2022 CAAR Awards - Nomination Deadline is December 17 Time is running out to nominate colleagues for CAAR Awards. It is your chance to put a spotlight on the talented people who work in the ag retail industry. The awards celebrate excellence in various areas of retail ...
- CAAR Communicator: The Power of Technology New study shows how advanced technology farming can provide environmental and financial benefits. Despite being the world’s oldest profession—all jokes aside—farming has come a long way since mankind stopped forag...
- Employee Recognition: The why, how and importance! Lack of recognition is one of the major reasons why employees quit. Employee recognition may become even more critical with the rise of teleworking. According to Statistics Canada, teleworking has changed best pra...
- CAAR Provides CAAR Members with Training for the Ag Retail Industry CAAR constantly supports Canada’s ag retail sector and provide members training, allowing members to access in-person and online training and conferences specifically for Ag Retailers. CAAR saves you time and mone...