The Canadian Association of Agri-Retailers is pleased to host NTSP Safety Training covering the testing and inspection requirements of the CSA B620 and CSA B622 Safety Standards. Read more for details on the training session, which will be held on Monday, April 22 in Brandon, MB.
This particular seminar will include hands-on hydrotesting and visual inspection procedures as well as Transport Canada facility registration guidance. All participants will receive a 3-year safety certification or re-certification upon completion.
The morning classroom training location will be at Clarion Hotel and Suites (3130 Victoria Ave) and the afternoon hands-on training will be held at Shur-Gro Farm Services Ltd. (932 Douglas St.). Lunch is included in the cost of registration.
PLEASE NOTE: REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY, APRIL 17, 2019 FOR YOUR CERTIFICATES TO BE AVAILABLE ON THE DAY OF THE TRAINING.
|Monday, April 22, 2019
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
|AM Session - Clarion Hotel and Suites (3130 Victoria Ave)
PM Session - Shur-Gro Farm Services Ltd. (932 Douglas St.)
NTSP (3 Year Certification) - Member
NTSP (3 Year Certification) - Non-Member
|Wednesday, April 17, 2019 (for your certificates to be available on the day of the training)|
- Feds Want Your Help to Resolve the Canadian Ag Labour Shortage New National Agricultural Labour Strategy is looking for solutions to Canadian workforce challenges, shortages and retention. It’s your chance to provide an answer for a national conundrum. On June 27, 2022, the G...
- Quarterly At-A-Glance (January – March 2022) CAAR was busy in the first quarter of 2022 - we know it's hard to keep up with everything. Learn about CAAR's activities in our first Quarterly At-A-Glance of 2022, providing an overview of how we represented and adv...
- April 23 CAAR Virtual Safety Officer Training This month, send your staff to get their 3-year Safety Officer certification or re-certification at a comprehensive one-day Virtual NTSP training session. The Nurse Tank Safety Training (NTSP) course outlines the ...
- Safety and the Farmer Inquiries The Safety & the Farmer course is now hosted by Fertilizer Canada as of October 1, 2021. You can access the course through this link to renew or obtain your TDG certification. For any questions and assistance ...
- Interested in taking your NTSP Training Online? The Canadian Association of Agri-Retailers (CAAR) is looking to host an Online - Nurse Tank Safety Training (NTSP) course if there is sufficient demand. Please complete the short survey by Monday, April 4, if you ...
Join the discussion...
You must be logged in as a CAAR member to comment.