CAAR members are in the process of receiving membership renewal information and we’re encouraging all members to renew for the 2020-21 year. Don't delay - membership renewals are due June 30, 2020.
Every member makes a difference and strengthens the voice of CAAR.
Thank You CAAR Members
The CAAR Staff and Board of Directors would like to thank our members who have renewed their membership for the 2020/21 year and continued their investment with CAAR as we celebrate our 25th anniversary! The success CAAR has achieved over the 25 years wouldn’t have been possible without your commitment and working together to make a difference.
Without the loyalty and support of our members, CAAR would not be able to continuously produce valuable programs and services as well as advocate on behalf of Canada’s ag retailers.
CAAR wants to recognize the support from our members, see below for a list of companies who have currently renewed their 2020/21 membership.
Ag World Inc
Arysta LifeScience Canada
CWS Logistics LTD.
Dauphin Consumers Co-op Agro
Glen Dale Agra Services Ltd.
Lloydminster & District Co-operative Ltd.
Neepawa-Gladstone Co-operative Ltd.
Portage Agri-Sales Ltd.
Prairie Sky Aviation
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.
Rotam North America
Stueve Canada Ltd.
The Mosaic Company
We truly appreciate every member and look to continue to build value for you and your business.
- 2022-23 Membership Renewal is Underway Don’t miss your chance to confirm your membership to the association that fights for your rights and provides the support you need. CAAR is the only national association representing the interests of and addressin...
- Quarterly At-A-Glance (January – March 2022) CAAR was busy in the first quarter of 2022 - we know it's hard to keep up with everything. Learn about CAAR's activities in our first Quarterly At-A-Glance of 2022, providing an overview of how we represented and adv...
- CAAR welcomes LeftField Commodity Research as a CAAR Perk$ Partner CAAR welcomes LeftField Commodity Research as a CAAR Perk$ Partner. Leftfield is eager to assist agri-retailers in providing added value to their customers and to strengthen relationships between ag retailers and the...
- Happy New Year! CAAR thanks you for your continued support of the association. We’re looking forward to serving you again in 2022! Membership with CAAR is an investment and solidifies not only the strength, but the long-term sust...
- 2021-22 Membership Renewal is Underway CAAR would like to thank all members who have already paid their membership fees for 2021-22! CAAR is the only national association representing the interests of and addressing critical issues facing ag retailers ...