CAAR members are in the process of receiving membership renewal information and we’re encouraging all members to renew for the 2020-21 year. Don't delay - membership renewals are due June 30, 2020.
Every member makes a difference and strengthens the voice of CAAR.
Thank You CAAR Members
The CAAR Staff and Board of Directors would like to thank our members who have renewed their membership for the 2020/21 year and continued their investment with CAAR as we celebrate our 25th anniversary! The success CAAR has achieved over the 25 years wouldn’t have been possible without your commitment and working together to make a difference.
Without the loyalty and support of our members, CAAR would not be able to continuously produce valuable programs and services as well as advocate on behalf of Canada’s ag retailers.
CAAR wants to recognize the support from our members, see below for a list of companies who have currently renewed their 2020/21 membership.
Ag World Inc
Arysta LifeScience Canada
CWS Logistics LTD.
Dauphin Consumers Co-op Agro
Glen Dale Agra Services Ltd.
Lloydminster & District Co-operative Ltd.
Neepawa-Gladstone Co-operative Ltd.
Portage Agri-Sales Ltd.
Prairie Sky Aviation
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.
Rotam North America
Stueve Canada Ltd.
The Mosaic Company
We truly appreciate every member and look to continue to build value for you and your business.
- Thank You CAAR Members Thank you to our members who renewed their 2020/21 membership and continued to invest in CAAR. Without the loyalty and support, CAAR would not be able to continuously produce valuable programs and services as well as...
- CAAR’s 2019/20 Year At-A-Glance CAAR recognizes the hard work our members do every day ensuring farm customers have you as a valued resource for their operations. This same commitment to your success is our focus every day and we look to continue t...
- CAAR Members Give Back Through the Thank-A-Retailer Contest CAAR congratulates Prairie Giants Crop Supply (Inglis, Man.) and Sharpe’s Crop Services (Moosomin, Sask.) for their recent wins in ADAMA’s Thank-a-Retailer Community Contest! Both retailers received $15,000 to suppor...
- 2020 CAAR Member Forum Seize the moment while the CAAR Conference is fresh in your mind – join the CAAR Member Forum to provide your feedback on the 2020 CAAR Conference, and all things CAAR! We want to hear from you. The CAAR Member Foru...
- Happy Holidays from CAAR CAAR’s staff and board of directors would like to wish our members and their families a safe and restful holiday season. Our office will be closed from December 23 through January 3. We will re-open on January 6, 20...