Connect with the agriculture industry to promote your company’s products and services and bring maximum exposure to your brand by being a sponsor of the 2021 CAAR Conference. Continue reading for more information on what sponsorship can do for your company and ways to lend your support to our annual event.
Sponsorship Benefits the CAAR Conference and Supports Your Company
CAAR Conference sponsorship includes print and digital advertising, complimentary conference passes, and logo recognition in our various communications channels - extending your investment both before and after the event. The earlier you confirm your sponsorship, the higher the benefits and ROI your company receives.
Sponsoring the CAAR Conference gives you an excellent opportunity to:
- Communicate to over 3,500 industry contacts pre and post-event (through online & print advertising, promotional emails, social media and more)
- Promote your company’s products and services
- Increase brand awareness
- Support the ag retail industry
Receive Additional Recognition by Donating Product to the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction
This is your chance to support the CAAR Conference and the association through sponsoring the event and donating to the Auction while receiving valuable benefits for your business.
Support your association and ag retail industry through donating product to the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction, which helps raise funds to strengthen CAAR’s operations and industry activities. 50% SRP of your auction donation counts towards sponsorship recognition and increases your company’s benefits and exposure!
Visit the Conference Sponsorship page to learn more about sponsorship opportunities and donating to the auction.
- 2021 CAAR Conference Exhibitor Registration Opens Monday, June 22, 2020 Secure your booth space for the 2021 CAAR Conference, hosted in Edmonton, AB from February 9-11, 2021. Continue reading for more important CAAR Conference updates and ways to support the event. Statement Regarding...
- Save the Date for the 2021 CAAR Conference Mark your calendars and make plans to join us Feb. 9-11, 2021 for two and a half days of networking, education and professional development in the “City of Champions” – Edmonton, Alberta. Now in its 26th year, the...
- CAAR Congratulates the 2020 Conference Survey Winners Thank you to everyone who took the time to complete the conference survey. Your feedback on the 2020 CAAR Conference will help us improve future events, including the 2021 CAAR Conference in Edmonton, AB. Everyone wh...
- Reminder to Fill Out Your CAAR Conference Survey Calling all 2020 CAAR Conference delegates: remember to provide your feedback on the event for your chance to win a $50 VISA gift card. Check your email inbox for a link to fill out CAAR’s Post-Conference Survey. Don...
- Thank You for Making the 2020 CAAR Conference a Success The staff and board of CAAR would like to extend a sincere thank-you to everyone who joined us at TCU Place in Saskatoon and helped make our 25th anniversary event a resounding success. Keep reading for important pos...