Connect with the agriculture industry to promote your company’s products and services and bring maximum exposure to your brand by being a sponsor of the 2021 CAAR Conference. Continue reading for more information on what sponsorship can do for your company and ways to lend your support to our annual event.
Sponsorship Benefits the CAAR Conference and Supports Your Company
CAAR Conference sponsorship includes print and digital advertising, complimentary conference passes, and logo recognition in our various communications channels - extending your investment both before and after the event. The earlier you confirm your sponsorship, the higher the benefits and ROI your company receives.
Sponsoring the CAAR Conference gives you an excellent opportunity to:
- Communicate to over 3,500 industry contacts pre and post-event (through online & print advertising, promotional emails, social media and more)
- Promote your company’s products and services
- Increase brand awareness
- Support the ag retail industry
Receive Additional Recognition by Donating Product to the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction
This is your chance to support the CAAR Conference and the association through sponsoring the event and donating to the Auction while receiving valuable benefits for your business.
Support your association and ag retail industry through donating product to the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction, which helps raise funds to strengthen CAAR’s operations and industry activities. 50% SRP of your auction donation counts towards sponsorship recognition and increases your company’s benefits and exposure!
Visit the Conference Sponsorship page to learn more about sponsorship opportunities and donating to the auction.
- 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference Registration Opens Monday, November 30 Mark your calendars and register for the virtual conference on Monday, November 30, registration is open for attendees and exhibitors. The 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference focuses on the business of ag retail and connect...
- 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference: Educate. Engage. Evolve. Featuring educational keynote and concurrent sessions, the 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference offers valuable opportunities to engage with retailers, exhibitors, and industry reps from the industry, and resources for ag re...
- The 2021 CAAR Conference Is Going Virtual The health and safety of CAAR Conference attendees are of utmost importance to us, in light of the on-going developments with COVID-19, we have chosen to host the 2021 CAAR Conference virtually from February 9 - 11, ...
- Save the Date for the 2021 CAAR Conference Mark your calendars and make plans to join us Feb. 9-11, 2021 for two and a half days of networking, education and professional development in the “City of Champions” – Edmonton, Alberta. Now in its 26th year, the...
- CAAR Congratulates the 2020 Conference Survey Winners Thank you to everyone who took the time to complete the conference survey. Your feedback on the 2020 CAAR Conference will help us improve future events, including the 2021 CAAR Conference in Edmonton, AB. Everyone wh...