Connect with the agriculture industry to promote your company’s products and services and bring maximum exposure to your brand by being a sponsor of the 2021 CAAR Conference. Continue reading for more information on what sponsorship can do for your company and ways to lend your support to our annual event.
Sponsorship Benefits the CAAR Conference and Supports Your Company
CAAR Conference sponsorship includes print and digital advertising, complimentary conference passes, and logo recognition in our various communications channels - extending your investment both before and after the event. The earlier you confirm your sponsorship, the higher the benefits and ROI your company receives.
Sponsoring the CAAR Conference gives you an excellent opportunity to:
- Communicate to over 3,500 industry contacts pre and post-event (through online & print advertising, promotional emails, social media and more)
- Promote your company’s products and services
- Increase brand awareness
- Support the ag retail industry
Receive Additional Recognition by Donating Product to the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction
This is your chance to support the CAAR Conference and the association through sponsoring the event and donating to the Auction while receiving valuable benefits for your business.
Support your association and ag retail industry through donating product to the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction, which helps raise funds to strengthen CAAR’s operations and industry activities. 50% SRP of your auction donation counts towards sponsorship recognition and increases your company’s benefits and exposure!
Visit the Conference Sponsorship page to learn more about sponsorship opportunities and donating to the auction.
- Quarterly At-A-Glance (January – March 2021) Learn about CAAR's activities in our latest Quarterly At-A-Glance, providing an overview of how we represented and advocated on behalf of ag retailers across Canada from January to March 2021. View CAAR's Q1 Quart...
- Quarterly At-A-Glance (Oct. – Dec. 2020) Learn about CAAR's activities in our latest Quarterly At-A-Glance, providing an overview of how we represented and advocated on behalf of ag retailers across Canada from October to December 2020. View CAAR's Q1 Qu...
- Last Chance to Watch Speaker Sessions from the 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference Don’t forget your CAAR Conference registration provides you even more value by giving you the opportunity to rewatch all 23 speaker sessions, download the contacts you made during the event and earn up to 9.5 CCA cre...
- Share Your Feedback to Win a $50 VISA Gift Card Your feedback helps us improve future events. Please take a few minutes to share your thoughts about our virtual event while it’s still fresh in your mind – what went right, what could have enhanced your virtual conf...
- Now online – Read the Feb. 2021 CAAR Communicator Read the February 2021 CAAR Communicator – available online now! The last issue of the CAAR Communicator before the annual CAAR Conference gives you the scoop on the virtual event from Feb. 9-11, plus important annou...