The 14th Annual Canadian Fertilizer Products Forum will include several sessions running from October to November 2020, hosted virtually on the Zoom platform and is free for all CAAR Members to attend.
Fertilizer Canada, in joint partnership with the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and the Fertilizers and Supplements Advisory Committee (FSAC), aims to give industry manufacturers, suppliers and retailers information on how to keep Canadian fertilizers and supplements competitive on the global stage and access new product information.
This virtual online experience includes several sessions running from Oct. to Nov. 2020 on the Zoom platform.
The Confirmed Forum Sessions Are as Follows:
- Soil Health - October 22, 12:00 - 2:00 pm EST – Register here
- Products & Emerging Trends - October 29, 12:00 - 2:00 pm EST – Register here
- Microbials - November 5, 11:00 - 1:00 pm EST – Register here
- CFIA - November 17, Date TDB
- FSAC - November 19, 12:00 - 3:00 pm EST – Register here
- Keynote Speakers: Mark & Ben Cullen - November 25, 11:00 - 12:00 pm EST – Register here
Sessions are two-hours long with multiple fertilizer industry experts speaking for 20 minutes at a time. Every session is followed by a Q&A portion.
If you are interested, you must register for each session individually.
For more information on the 14th Annual Canadian Fertilizer Products Forum, please visit the Canadian Fertilizer Products Forum event page.
- The Fertilizers of the Future CAAR’s executive director Mitch Rezansoff recently attended three days of meetings in Ottawa on the future of fertilizer. The CFIA’s Fertilizer Workshop, Fertilizer Canada’s Fertilizer Products Forum and The Fertiliz...
- Global Fertilizer Day is October 13 The Canadian fertilizer industry has a lot to be proud of, and CAAR would like to encourage all of its members to celebrate the advancements and achievements of the industry by participating in Global Fertilizer Day ...
- MEMBER ALERT: Environmental Emergency Regulation Updates in Effect August 24 The finalized Environmental Emergency Regulations, 2019 have been published in the Canada Gazette Part II and will come into force on August 24, 2019. Fertilizer Canada has released a technical bulletin to provide gu...