AED Advantage has been providing AED (automated external defibrillator) solutions since 2003.
AED Advantage understands that the work you do is physically demanding and knows how important it is for you to protect your staff and customers who operate in remote locations, performing physically demanding tasks in a high-stress industry and are potentially at risk from the daily hazards.
Since then AED Advantage has worked with businesses, governments, communities and public access defibrillation programs all over Western Canada.
They’re passionate about AED technology and its power to save lives and continue to channel that passion into providing service and solutions for all of our customers.
Based in Saskatoon with over 15+ years of experience, AED Advantage is trusted by 4,000+ organizations.
Don’t wait until an emergency takes place. Protect your office, shop, service vehicle, and fertilizer shed now with AED Advantage, offered through the CAAR Perk$ Program.
CAAR Members who sign up for the AED Advantage program receive:
- 15% discount and free shipping on all AED Purchases
- Monthly reminder & expiry notice emails – AED Advantage will send you an email every month reminding you to do a quick visual check on the device and a notice 90, 60 and 30 days before your pads and battery expire
- AED Trade-In Program - CAAR Members have the option to trade-in and replace their old AED’s and receive a $250 credit towards a new AED
The CAAR Perk$ Program
The CAAR Perk$ program offers CAAR members exclusive access to discounted products and services that can save your company hundreds or even thousands every year. From affordable health benefits to HR Services, the CAAR Perk$ program is a great opportunity to benefit from the services you use every day!
- CAAR Perk$ spotlight on Western Financial Group CAAR Perk$ spotlights Manitoba-based Western Financial Group with a holistic approach to insurance and a commitment to efficient and cost-effective services. Through the CAAR Perk$ program, CAAR members can acces...
- Focus on CAAR Perk$ Partner West Can CAAR members can lower telecommunications costs with the CAAR Perk$ program through West Can. CAAR members can lower telecommunications costs with the CAAR group program through West Can. Save every day on your: ...
- Managing HR can be stressful - Let CAAR Perk$ partner TwoGreySuits help Human resources can be time-consuming and sometimes frustrating when running a business. That is where CAAR Perks partner TwoGreySuits can help make handling HR a breeze. Through the CAAR Perk$ program, CAAR membe...
- Spotlight on CAAR Perk$ Partner LeftField Commodity Research CAAR is pleased to place the CAAR Perk$ Partner spotlight on LeftField Commodity Research who are eager to assist agri-retailers in providing added value to their customers and to strengthen relationships between ag ...
- Nitrogen stabilizers - an ally in the fight against volatilization Nitrogen stabilizers are a great ally in the fight against volatilization and spring weather. It’s a fact that helps explain why we’re seeing more growers gravitate toward solutions like ANVOL™: an easy-to-handle nit...