Employee benefits, employee insurance, and managing HR are all complicated tasks. Luckily, CAAR members have Group Benefits Consulting of Canada on your side.
Group Benefits Consulting of Canada (GBCC) is your one-stop shop for insurance products and business solutions that will provide a secure future for your organization. Working together with CAAR members, GBCC provides comprehensive programs that will provide savings now - and coverage when you need it.
CAAR members have access to competitive and cost-effective programs through GBCC. Take the first step towards a secure agri-retail operation and a smooth financial future. Contact GBCC today for a free assessment and quote. It costs nothing to consider Group Benefits - but it may save you considerably.
GBCC Programs and Services
Programs and services that are included and/or available by participating in the CAAR Group Program include:
- Benefit Consulting Services
- Cost Plus (Private Health Services Plan)
- Independent Benefit Reviews
- Out-of-Country Travel Insurance
- Best Doctors®
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plans (EAP)
- Retiree Employee Benefit Coverage
- Executive Medicals
- US Employees Coverage
- Preferred Pharmacy Providers
- Alliance Pharmacy Group
In partnership with Group Benefits Consulting of Canada Inc., Humaniqa is a comprehensive tool that supports explicitly small to medium organizations in managing their HR functions. It includes unlimited 24/7 access to information and a robust database that features:
- A library of Human Resource Templates
- Up-to-date employment labour legislation
- Secure online storage of HR documents
- Human Resource Audit & Employee Handbook Tool
- Management, Health and Safety Training
CAAR members can access Humaniqa at a negotiated price of $100 annually from a regular price of $475 annually.
The CAAR Perk$ Program
The CAAR Perk$ program offers CAAR members exclusive access to discounted products and services that can save your company hundreds or even thousands yearly. From affordable health benefits to HR Services, the CAAR Perk$ program is an excellent opportunity to benefit from the services you use every day!
- CAAR Perk$ spotlight on Western Financial Group CAAR Perk$ spotlights Manitoba-based Western Financial Group with a holistic approach to insurance and a commitment to efficient and cost-effective services. Through the CAAR Perk$ program, CAAR members can acces...
- Focus on CAAR Perk$ Partner West Can CAAR members can lower telecommunications costs with the CAAR Perk$ program through West Can. CAAR members can lower telecommunications costs with the CAAR group program through West Can. Save every day on your: ...
- Managing HR can be stressful - Let CAAR Perk$ partner TwoGreySuits help Human resources can be time-consuming and sometimes frustrating when running a business. That is where CAAR Perks partner TwoGreySuits can help make handling HR a breeze. Through the CAAR Perk$ program, CAAR membe...
- Spotlight on CAAR Perk$ Partner LeftField Commodity Research CAAR is pleased to place the CAAR Perk$ Partner spotlight on LeftField Commodity Research who are eager to assist agri-retailers in providing added value to their customers and to strengthen relationships between ag ...
- Nitrogen stabilizers - an ally in the fight against volatilization Nitrogen stabilizers are a great ally in the fight against volatilization and spring weather. It’s a fact that helps explain why we’re seeing more growers gravitate toward solutions like ANVOL™: an easy-to-handle nit...