Your business is doing great work in your community and in the industry – you deserve to be recognized for it!
Now’s your chance to highlight your hard work! Submit an application for the 2017 CAAR’s Choice Awards on behalf of your facility, or nominate another member facility. These awards celebrate the dedicated CAAR members who go above and beyond for their customers, community and the industry.
Presented at the 2018 CAAR Conference in Saskatoon, SK., award recipients are presented with a prize valued at $1,000 and a complimentary trip to the 2018 CAAR Conference.
CAAR is currently accepting applications for the following awards:
- Agronomist of the Year Award
Sponsored by J.R. Simplot Agribusiness
- Retailer of the Year Award
Sponsored by Bayer CropScience Inc.
- 4R Nutrient Stewardship Agri-Retailer Award
Sponsored by Fertilizer Canada
- Retailer Hall of Fame Award
Sponsored by Univar Canada
All CAAR’s Choice Awards applications must be submitted by Friday, Dec. 1, 2017, so be sure to submit an application before it’s too late!
Click here to download an application form or to learn more about the award categories.
Click here to read more about past recipients in our April 2017 issue of The Communicator.
- CAAR's 2017-18 Year At-A-Glance CAAR has released it annual Year At-A-Glance to give you a snapshot of how your membership dollars were put to work this past year supporting programming, services and advocacy. As the only national association fo...
- Have You Renewed Your CAAR Membership? Renew your CAAR membership for the 2018-2019 season today! When you’re represented by the only national association dedicated to advancing the business of Canadian ag retail, you always have an advocate with a unifie...
- Member Alert: CFIA Releases Report on Genetically Modified Wheat CAAR is alerting its members of an important issue. On June 14, the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) released a report regarding a small number of glyphosate-tolerant wheat plants found in Southern Alberta. ...
- Have Your Say – Take the CAAR Member Survey Today Shape future programming and services offered by your retail association by offering your feedback, insight and ideas. By assessing both current and potential future services, as well as gaining insight on regula...
- Tell Us What You Think – CAAR Member Survey Now Available The annual CAAR member survey, designed to get critical feedback from CAAR members to help shape the future strategic goals and operating business plans of the association, is now available. By assessing both curr...