ADAMA’s popular Thank-A-Retailer Contest is back! This year, there are two ways to win – as a retailer and as a supporter.
Register Your Retail
Three retails in Western Canada will be awarded a grand prize of $15,000 to give their community organizations a boost. Register your retail today for your chance to win – but hurry! Registration closes January 24, 2020.
Register your retail here: Register a Team
Once you have registered, start spreading the word – the total number of points accrued by your supporters will account for 100% of the judging criteria. If your retail wins, you can choose a cause or organization near and dear to your heart to receive $15,000.
Show Your Support
From Jan. 20 until Feb. 17, supporters can join their chosen ag retail’s team and earn points by participating in a variety of activities. Details of the point-earning activities will be sent weekly by email and there will be plenty of ways to earn bonus points through social media, industry events and more. Keep your eye out for opportunities to earn extra points for your team!
Supporters will also have the chance to win cash prizes (to keep or to donate to a charity of their choice), simply by achieving a minimum number of points by three set deadlines.
• Earn 300+ points by Jan. 23, 2020: to be eligible to win $200. (Three winners)
• Earn 700+ points by Feb. 5, 2020: to be eligible to win $700. (Three winners)
• Earn 1000+ points by Feb. 17, 2020: to be eligible to win $1000. (Three winners)
For more information, full contest rules and regulations, and to register and earn points for the team of your choice, please visit the Thank-a-Retailer website.
Read about Horizon Fertilizers Ltd. and Olds Fertilizers and Sundre Soil Services’ 2019 Thank-A-Retailer win: CAAR Members Win ADAMA Thank-A-Retailer Contest
ADAMA’s 2018 Thank-A-Retailer winners, MK Agro of Brunkild, Man., were featured in the Feb. 2019 issue of The Communicator: A Win for the Community
- CAAR Members Give Back Through the Thank-A-Retailer Contest CAAR congratulates Prairie Giants Crop Supply (Inglis, Man.) and Sharpe’s Crop Services (Moosomin, Sask.) for their recent wins in ADAMA’s Thank-a-Retailer Community Contest! Both retailers received $15,000 to suppor...
- CAAR Member Achieves 4R Certification The Cottam branch of CAAR retailer member Setterington's Fertilizer Service Ltd. has recently become the third agriculture nutrient service provider to achieve Ontario 4R Certification, a program administered by Fert...
- Send Us Your Milestones Does your retail have an upcoming anniversary? Are you getting ready to cut the ribbon on a new location or expansion? Have your employees done something incredible for the community? We want to hear about it and hel...
- Congratulations AgriTeam Services CAAR would like to congratulate AgriTeam Services on 35 years in business. Founded in 1983 by Rick and Harlene Simmonds, AgriTeam Services is a locally-owned, independent ag retailer operating in Glaslyn and Haffo...
- Happy Co-op Week to CAAR's Co-op Retailers Co-op Week is an annual celebration of Canadian co-operatives. Symbolized by worker bees and the hive, this year’s event pays tribute to how co-operatives help Canadians by solving challenges together. CAAR would...