CAAR recognizes the hard work our members do every day ensuring farm customers have you as a valued resource for their operations. This same commitment to your success is our focus every day and we look to continue to build value for you and your business. Keep reading for highlights of how we worked on your behalf in 2019/20.
Focused on defending, protecting and enhancing the business of Canadian ag retail, CAAR has been working hard on behalf of our members through efforts in advocacy, regulatory compliance and collaboration with industry groups and committees.
CAAR has released its annual Year At-A-Glance to give you an overview of how we represented ag retailers across Canada and advocated on their behalf in 2019/20.
- Advocacy: At Provincial and Federal levels, CAAR advocated on behalf of the Canadian ag retail industry to be recognized as an essential service during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Regulatory Compliance: CAAR updated the NTSP QC Manual to reflect numerous changes within the CSA B620/622 standards.
- Industry Collaboration: CAAR worked with Transport Canada to obtain Equivalency and Temporary Certificates ensuring the continued supply of anhydrous ammonia for the 2020 season during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- CAAR Conference: Hosted in Saskatoon, SK, CAAR celebrated its 25th anniversary at the 2020 CAAR Conference.
- CAAR Pro-Ag Investments: The Pro-Ag Investments Auction raised over $80,000 for funds used to support CAAR’s operations and activities.
- Training: CAAR provided training to over 3,000 individuals in over 250 companies.
Click here to view the complete 2019/20 Year At-A-Glance.
CAAR Membership Renewals
CAAR members are in the process of receiving membership renewal information and we’re encouraging all members to renew for the 2020-21 year.
CAAR is a member-driven association and its success is guided by the size of membership it represents. Every member makes a difference and strengthens the voice of CAAR.
- 2021/22 CAAR Membership Renewals The CAAR Board of Directors, Committees and Staff thank all CAAR Members for supporting the association.As a member-driven and a not-for-profit association representing Canada’s ag retailers, every member makes a dif...
- CAAR Advocates on Behalf of Canadian Ag Retailers Membership with CAAR enables you to focus your attention on your business; trusting CAAR to share the regulatory, compliance and advocacy information you need to know when you need to know it. CAAR is the Natio...
- Quarterly At-A-Glance (January – March 2021) Learn about CAAR's activities in our latest Quarterly At-A-Glance, providing an overview of how we represented and advocated on behalf of ag retailers across Canada from January to March 2021. View CAAR's Q1 Quart...
- Quarterly At-A-Glance (July – Sept. 2020) We would like to thank our members who renewed their CAAR membership for the 2020/21 year and continued their investment with us. View CAAR's Q2 Quarterly At-A-Glance (October - December 2020)View CAAR's Q3 Quarte...
- Reminder: CAAR Membership Renewals Due June 30th CAAR members are in the process of receiving membership renewal information and we’re encouraging all members to renew for the 2020-21 year. Don't delay - membership renewals are due June 30, 2020. CAAR is a membe...