CAAR Membership Renewals were sent recently sent to members. Why should you renew? Membership with CAAR enables you to focus your attention on your business; while trusting CAAR to share the regulatory, compliance and advocacy information you need to know when you need to know it.
CAAR is newly committed to the following pillars: Unite. Educate. Advocate.
Unite - CAAR is the only national association that exclusively represents the interests of agri-retailers today. As such, we recognize the magnitude of our responsibility as your voice in the industry. As a member, you can expect to be an integral part of the CAAR community. The CAAR team is working diligently to better the member experience on all platforms.
Educate - CAAR continues to provide training courses essential to the operations of agri-retailers. In addition to the current training programs, CAAR members can look forward to having access to extended education programs in the future, equipping them with role-specific learning paths to advance their careers in agri-retail.
Advocate - CAAR is committed to supporting and representing agri-retailers in the following areas:
- Regulation and Compliance: environmental, supply chain, safety
- Sustainability: climate and ecological, ag production, and the business of ag retail
- Training: supporting and addressing new training requirements
CAAR Membership Renewal Reminder
CAAR 2023/24 membership payments are due, and we encourage all members to continue supporting and strengthening the association.
- Did you remember renew your 2023-24 CAAR Membership? Summer is a busy time of year, so you may have missed your CAAR Membership renewal. Please remember to renew your membership now, if you have not already done so. CAAR is newly committed to the following pillars...
- 2023-24 Membership Renewal is Underway CAAR membership renewals have been sent. Please renew, your membership directly contributes to CAAR’s advocacy activities, industry initiatives, agriculture scholarships, upgrades to existing programs and services, ...
- Membership Renewal Reminder: Why CAAR Membership Benefits Your Business CAAR Membership Renewals are being sent this week, please watch your inbox for invoices. Membership with CAAR enables you to focus your attention on your business; while trusting CAAR to share the regulatory, compli...
- 2022-23 Membership Renewal is Underway Don’t miss your chance to confirm your membership to the association that fights for your rights and provides the support you need. CAAR is the only national association representing the interests of and addressin...
- CAAR Provides Training Opportunities for Canadian Ag Retailers Providing training to over 3,000 individuals in over 250 companies, CAAR offers exclusive programs to specifically meet the needs of the ag retailer and ensure they have the information to stay safe and succeed. C...