West Can Group, a 100% Canadian owned and operated company, has been serving Western Canada for over 20 years, providing quality telecommunication products and services at competitive prices to businesses and residential customers in both urban and rural communities.
CAAR Members can lower their telecommunication costs through the CAAR program with West Can Group. Save on your business and residential communication needs with any of these services:
- Business and residential long distance: only 3.9c per minute in Canada and the U.S.;
- Inbound toll-free service: 4.5c per minute throughout Canada and the U.S.;
- Cellular long distance: any carrier, 8c per minute plus pivot monthly fee;
- VOIP: available in major cities for both business and residential and includes 19 calling features and free long distance;
- Preferred rates on conference calling;
- Free bill analysis that could save you hundreds of dollars per year.
The CAAR Perk$ Program
The CAAR Perk$ program offers CAAR members exclusive access to discounted products and services that can save your company hundreds or even thousands every year. From affordable health benefits to HR Services, the CAAR Perk$ program is a great opportunity to benefit from the services you use every day!
- CAAR Perk$ Partner: Group Benefits Consulting of Canada & Humaniqa Group Benefits Consulting of Canada is your one-stop shop for employee benefit plans and consulting, insurance products and business solutions to help your operation run smoothly and efficiently. Group Benefits Co...
- CAAR Perk$ Partner: Purolator The CAAR Perk$ program offers CAAR members exclusive access to discounted products and services that can save your company hundreds or even thousands every year. From affordable health benefits to HR Services, the CA...
- CAAR Introduces AED Advantage as Our Newest Perk$ Partner Canadian ag retailers are committed to the highest levels of safety for their staff and customers. To help your business maintain that commitment to safety, CAAR is proud to welcome AED Advantage as our newest partne...