The CAAR Awards highlight the achievements and dedication of CAAR members who serve their community and the ag retail industry. The original deadline for entries was in December, but CAAR has extended the deadline to January16th at midnight. Don't miss this chance to nominate someone who is deserving of an award.
Submit Your Nominations for the 2021 CAAR Awards
In addition to being recognized as a leader in the ag retail industry, the winning individual or company receives an award plaque to display at their office, $1,000 prize, a 1-page article featured in the CAAR Communicator and CAAR Network, and also included in the CAAR Awards honour roll.
CAAR Award Categories:
Agronomist of the Year
The Agronomist of the Year award recognizes a CAAR member agronomist who consistently exceeds expectations through dedication to their field and their agronomic knowledge.
Retailer of the Year
Sponsored by Bayer CropScience
The Retailer of the Year Award recognizes one CAAR member location that went above and beyond to serve its customers.
4R Nutrient Stewardship Agri-Retailer Award
Sponsored by Fertilizer Canada
The 4R Nutrient Stewardship Agri-Retailer Award recognizes a team at a CAAR member location that has shown leadership in the adoption of 4R Nutrient Stewardship into their business practices and is proactive in communicating the stewardship to their customers and their community.
Retailer Hall of Fame
The Retailer Hall of Fame award recognizes an individual who has made a significant impact on the ag retail industry, consistently demonstrating exceptional leadership and performance over time.
- Chairman’s Award: Al Driver, Bayer The 2019 Chairman’s Award winner was selected in recognition of his many years contributing to the advancement of crop inputs and crop protection technology in Canada and, his personal passion for supporting the heal...
- Retailer Hall of Fame: Dennis Bulani, CEO, Rack Petroleum There was no bigger smile at the CAAR’s Choice Awards Banquet than Dennis Bulani’s as he received a standing ovation from the audience while accepting CAAR’s 2019 Retailer Hall of Fame award. The Retailer Hall of ...
- 4R Nutrient Stewardship Agri-Retailer: Cargill Ltd. Walter Ens, National Agronomy Lead for Canada with Cargill Ltd., says that since the company has embraced 4R Nutrient Stewardship (4R) at the retail level, he has seen a heightened level of excitement among their cus...
- Agronomist of the Year: Greg Hodgins, Holmes Agro When CAAR’s 2019 Agronomist of the Year Greg Hodgins first began his career in the early 2000s with Holmes Agro, an Ontario-based retailer with four locations, he was working in inventory management. With a degree in...
- Retailer of the Year: Crop Management Network, central Alberta The Retailer of the Year award, sponsored by Bayer, celebrates the successes one ag retailer has achieved in making a difference in the lives of their customers through excellent customer service and community suppor...