Do you know a retailer who could benefit from a membership with CAAR?
By participating in CAAR's Refer a Retailer Contest, you could win great prizes while also supporting the association you know and love! CAAR members will earn one point for every referral that results in a new Retailer Primary or Retailer Branch member location in good standing.
The referring member with the highest number of points on January 19, 2018, will receive $1,000 and a pass to the 2018 CAAR Conference - the biggest agri-retail event of the year!
These are just some of the CAAR membership benefits that retailers can take advantage of:
- Exclusive access to timely information on industry-specific issues and the CAAR Conference.
- Training and education tailored to the agri-retailer.
- Phenomenal savings and offers through CAAR Perk$.
- Influence in the advancement of the agri-retail industry.
Click here to learn more about the Refer a Retailer Contest.
- PSAC Strike Impacts TDG Services Transport Canada has advised CAAR that there could be possible delays in the Transportation of Dangerous Goods Program Services. Transport Canada advises the strike could cause delays in some of Transportation o...
- PSAC strike will impact agriculture industry Jill Verwey, president of Keystone Agricultural Producers, says PSAC strike will have a significant impact on agriculture industry. More than 155,000 federal workers walked off the job Wednesday morning (April 19,...
- Recovery rates for containers 23L and smaller is 77% Canadian farmers brought more than 2M empty plastic pesticide and fertilizer containers 23L and smaller to Cleanfarms collection sites. On Saturday, April 22, 2023, Canadians and the world celebrated Earth Day. A...
- CAAR News 2023 CAAR Conference in Edmonton, 2022-2023 CAAR Membership & CAAR Advocacy 2023 CAAR Conference in Edmonton The 2023 CAAR Conference and Tradeshow will be hosted at the Westin Edmonton in Alberta from Februa...
- Happy New Year! CAAR thanks you for your continued support of the association. We’re looking forward to serving you again in 2022! Membership with CAAR is an investment and solidifies not only the strength, but the long-term sust...
Join the discussion...
You must be logged in as a CAAR member to comment.