CAAR Mart is your one-stop shop for all your agri-retail needs! If you’re looking to update your facility’s safety signage, equipment decals, placards or training items, then look no further than CAAR Mart.
CAAR members receive special member-pricing on CAAR Mart items! Simply log in when visiting caar.org to see the many discounts available to you.
CAAR Mart offers great savings on the following products:
• Anhydrous Ammonia Safe Handling Decals
• Ammonia Tank Warning Decals
• TDG Hazard Decals
• TDG Hazard Placards
• General Signage
• Facility Signage
• Training Items
• Registration Decals
"CAAR Mart provides agri-retailers with a wide variety of products to support their facilities throughout the year,” says Lynda Nicol, director of member services at CAAR. “We are pleased to offer these products that will help our members grow their business, develop their skills and ensure their facilities and employees are operating safely.”
- CAAR Perk$ Spotlight: West Can Group CAAR membership pays off – members receive access to savings and exclusive services through the CAAR Perk$ program. Read more to learn how your business can save costs through West Can Group, a proudly Canadian, Mani...
- CAAR Welcomes Scott Van Alstyne CAAR is pleased to welcome Scott Van Alstyne to the team in the role of sales and marketing manager. Scott brings over three decades of experience working in various sectors of the ag industry to the position. Bef...
- 2019 Environmental Respect Awards Applications Open Applications are now being accepted for the Environmental Respect Awards (ERAs), an annual awards program honouring the environmental stewardship demonstrated by agri-retailers who sell, handle or apply crop protecti...
- No Variance: Manitoba Nutrient Application Restriction Manitoba Sustainable Development has decided that the provincial restriction on winter application of nutrients will remain in place until 11:59 CDT, Wednesday, April 10. Based on current and forecasted weather condi...
- Send Us Your Milestones Does your retail have an upcoming anniversary? Are you getting ready to cut the ribbon on a new location or expansion? Have your employees done something incredible for the community? We want to hear about it and hel...