CAAR Mart is your one-stop shop for all your agri-retail needs! If you’re looking to update your facility’s safety signage, equipment decals, placards or training items, then look no further than CAAR Mart.
CAAR members receive special member-pricing on CAAR Mart items! Simply log in when visiting caar.org to see the many discounts available to you.
CAAR Mart offers great savings on the following products:
• Anhydrous Ammonia Safe Handling Decals
• Ammonia Tank Warning Decals
• TDG Hazard Decals
• TDG Hazard Placards
• General Signage
• Facility Signage
• Training Items
• Registration Decals
"CAAR Mart provides agri-retailers with a wide variety of products to support their facilities throughout the year,” says Lynda Nicol, director of member services at CAAR. “We are pleased to offer these products that will help our members grow their business, develop their skills and ensure their facilities and employees are operating safely.”
- Celebrating 25 Years of Industry Support The Canadian Association of Agri-Retailers is celebrating its 25th anniversary of industry support and to thank our members for their commitment over the years, we are sending one complimentary 25th Anniversary book ...
- Reminder: CAAR Membership Renewals Due June 30th CAAR members are in the process of receiving membership renewal information and we’re encouraging all members to renew for the 2020-21 year. Don't delay - membership renewals are due June 30, 2020. CAAR is a membe...
- Thank You CAAR Members Thank you to our members who renewed their 2020/21 membership and continued to invest in CAAR. Without the loyalty and support, CAAR would not be able to continuously produce valuable programs and services as well as...
- CAAR’s 2019/20 Year At-A-Glance CAAR recognizes the hard work our members do every day ensuring farm customers have you as a valued resource for their operations. This same commitment to your success is our focus every day and we look to continue t...
- CAAR Members Give Back Through the Thank-A-Retailer Contest CAAR congratulates Prairie Giants Crop Supply (Inglis, Man.) and Sharpe’s Crop Services (Moosomin, Sask.) for their recent wins in ADAMA’s Thank-a-Retailer Community Contest! Both retailers received $15,000 to suppor...