CAAR would like to congratulate all of the lucky prize winners in our early bird conference registration draws, sponsored by FWS Group of Companies!
Thank you to delegates who registered early for the 2019 CAAR Conference! Everyone who registered before December 21 was entered to win one of 10 $100 VISA gift cards.
Here are our lucky weekly-draw winners:
Bartly Hartl, ProSoils
Chris Corbett, Farm At Hand Agronomy
Darin Norleen, Pioneer Co-op
Brian Gross, UFA Cooperative Ltd.
Brian Bergen, Terralink Horticulture Inc.
Bill Dowdle, AgLink Canada
Reg Olsen, Olds Fertilizers & Agri Services Ltd.
Mike Gaumont, McEwen's Fuels & Fertilizers Ltd.
Special thanks to FWS Group of Companies for sponsoring the draws, as well as lunch on day one of the 2019 CAAR Conference!
Register Now and SAVE!
There is still time to save on your conference pass! Register online before registration closes on Feb. 1, 2019 and save $50 on your conference pass.
Retailer (Member): before Feb. 1 $295 / onsite $345
Retailer (Non-Member): before Feb. 1 $595 / onsite $645
Supplier (Member): before Feb. 1 $595 / onsite $645
Supplier (Non-Member): before Feb.1 $995 / onsite $1045
Companion: before Feb.1 $295 / onsite $295
- Chairman's Award: Grant Larocque When selecting the 2018 Chairman’s Award recipient, CAAR board chair Don Kitson knew the award needed to go to Grant Larocque, a long-time board member and ardent association supporter. Grant Larocque, Orchard Tra...
- Retailer Hall of Fame: Wayne Deschouwer CAAR’s 2018 Retailer Hall of Fame award, sponsored by Univar Canada, was presented in memory of Wayne Deschouwer, who was taken from family, friends and Manitoba’s agriculture community far too soon when he passed aw...
- 4R Nutrient Stewardship Agri-Retailer: Nutrien Ag Solutions This year’s 4R Nutrient Stewardship Agri-Retailer is Nutrien Ag Solutions (Nutrien Ag), a company that has made 4R Nutrient Stewardship an integral part of the service they provide to their grower customers. Nutri...
- Agronomist of the Year: Taralea Simpson Taralea Simpson is a farmer, a mother, an entrepreneur, a passionate “agvocate” and CAAR’s 2018 Agronomist of the Year. Sponsored by Simplot, the award recognizes a CAAR member agronomist who consistently exceeds exp...
- CCAs – Did You Sign In for Your Conference CEUs? CCAs who attended the 2019 CAAR Conference in Winnipeg last month, but forgot to sign in at the registration desk for CEUs, can still receive their credits by advising CAAR of their attendance by Friday, March 29, 20...