CAAR would like to congratulate all of the lucky prize winners in our early bird conference registration draws, sponsored by FWS Group of Companies!
Thank you to delegates who registered early for the 2019 CAAR Conference! Everyone who registered before December 21 was entered to win one of 10 $100 VISA gift cards.
Here are our lucky weekly-draw winners:
Bartly Hartl, ProSoils
Chris Corbett, Farm At Hand Agronomy
Darin Norleen, Pioneer Co-op
Brian Gross, UFA Cooperative Ltd.
Brian Bergen, Terralink Horticulture Inc.
Bill Dowdle, AgLink Canada
Reg Olsen, Olds Fertilizers & Agri Services Ltd.
Mike Gaumont, McEwen's Fuels & Fertilizers Ltd.
Special thanks to FWS Group of Companies for sponsoring the draws, as well as lunch on day one of the 2019 CAAR Conference!
Register Now and SAVE!
There is still time to save on your conference pass! Register online before registration closes on Feb. 1, 2019 and save $50 on your conference pass.
Retailer (Member): before Feb. 1 $295 / onsite $345
Retailer (Non-Member): before Feb. 1 $595 / onsite $645
Supplier (Member): before Feb. 1 $595 / onsite $645
Supplier (Non-Member): before Feb.1 $995 / onsite $1045
Companion: before Feb.1 $295 / onsite $295
- 2019 CAAR Conference - Day Two Recap Day Two of the 2019 CAAR Conference featured a sensational speaker program, plenty of networking opportunities, CAAR’s always-popular Pro-Ag Investments Auction and ag retail's biggest evening: CAAR's Choice Awards B...
- Celebrate Canada's Agriculture Day at the Icebreaker Cocktail Reception CAAR is proud to celebrate Canada's Agriculture Day at tonight's Icebreaker Cocktail Reception, sponsored by John Deere Financial. Use the #CdnAgDay and #CAARcon2019 hashtags on Twitter to share your love for Canada'...
- Your Ultimate Guide to the 2019 CAAR Conference Are you ready for the ag retail event of the year? Please take the time to review these important details ahead of the event to make your arrival at conference a smooth one. If you have any questions, please contact ...
- Get Social at the 2019 CAAR Conference! Attending the CAAR conference is a phenomenal opportunity to connect with your peers, receive industry updates and learn from a diverse line-up of speakers and presenters. And, by tweeting and using the official #CAA...
- The February Communicator is here! Packed with valuable association information and timely updates, the February Communicator is now online and in your mailbox! Keep reading to see what you can expect in the first issue of 2019. Here's just a glimp...